TVS Wego Specifications
(241 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Mileage :||52.8 kmpl|
|Engine Displ. :||109.7 cc|
|Brakes Front :||Drum|
|Power :||7.99 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Kerb Weight :||NA|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Digital Fuel Indicator :||NA|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||3|
View Offer Upto 11K View On Road Price
TVS Wego Specifications Summary
|Wego Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Drum Rs. 53,469||52 Kmpl, 109.7 cc, 7.99 PS @ 7500 rpm view all||Drum Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
TVS Wego Overview
Specs of Wego Competitors
Rs. 55,349Jupiter Specs Compare with Wego
Rs. 45,600Pleasure Specs Compare with Wego
Honda Activa 5G
Rs. 55,934Activa 5G Specs Compare with Wego
Hero Maestro Edge
Rs. 53,330Maestro Edge Specs Compare with Wego
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 61,650Activa 125 Specs Compare with Wego
Rs. 54,241Dio Specs Compare with Wego
Rs. 48,280Duet Specs Compare with Wego
TVS Scooty Zest
Rs. 54,025Scooty Zest Specs Compare with Wego
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Wego
Q. Which is better tvs wego or jupiter?
- Wego plus latest ignition system..new front suspension as in bikes (telescopic) rear suspension with gas adjustable plus led headlamps ..is the Jupiter grand..more comfort less mileage..wego 70km pet litre Jupiter 50 km per litre as per Tvs.
- I'll suggest to buy Jupiter as it offers more practicality as compared to wego as it has more space in boot and floor board. also Jupiter is having more comfortable seat than wego and a road presence also
- Performance wise JUPITER is very Nice. But the Painting is very poor. THINK IT IS ONE LAYER COATING. Even it is a small scratch, the paint is getting up like a LAYER. WE NEVER EXPECT THIS FROM TVS.
Q. What is difference between honda activa 5g and tvs wego?
- TVS Wego has front telescopic suspension and 12 inch wheels which provide a much more composed and supple ride quality that the bouncy and back breaking ride quality of Active 5G. That is the major difference. The other 2 differences are spare parts price (TVS is cheap and also good quality) and mileage (Activa 5G is ridden between 40 ~ 50 Kmph, will return 2~5kms more per litre of fuel).
- 5g has better torque of 9Nm,,wego has 8Nm...... Activa had fan cooling.... Wego has air cooling. Tyre size of activa5g is more. Activa has good ground Clearence 153mm Activa 5g had led head lights............ Hence make u r decision....tq for asking my opinion😄😄
- Active is more efficient ☺️
Q. Is wego worth buying??View More Questions
- Yes, it's a great town bike. It's fuel efficient and has enough pillion space and a spacious storage trunk. But I think it was made just for town errands and not long distance as it doesn't have that power. I love it.
- The mileage is good and it is very convenient for daily commute you just need to service it time to time I generally get a mileage of 50+
- If you are looking for mileage go for suzuki access, or if the focus is on features for use go for Wed, when I bought it in 2012, it was the most easy to use with maximum storage and good leg room too(tall eople like me)...