TVS Star City Plus Price in Panvel
TVS Star City Plus Price in Panvel July 2020
Get Instant Bike Loan
4 Offers Available
Price of Star City Plus Competitors
Rs. 61,200Radeon On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
Rs. 53,100Sport On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
Hero HF Deluxe
Rs. 47,385HF Deluxe On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
Rs. 69,018Shine On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 60,310Splendor Plus On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
Hero Passion Pro 110
Rs. 65,740Passion Pro 110 On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
Bajaj CT 100
Rs. 43,175CT 100 On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
TVS Dealer Showrooms in Panvel
PRIYANKA TVSPlot No – 43, Industriel Co-op. State Ltd Old Mumbai Pune Hiway Dist Raigarh Panvel, Maharashtra, 410206Phone : 9821155627 Phone : 9821155627Email : PriyankaTvs@tvsmdealers.co.inGet Call Back
RATAN AUTOINSIDE Royal Residency, Vishrali Naka, Navi Mumbai, Panvel, Maharashtra, 410206Phone : 8104114504 Phone : 8104114504Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TVS Star City Plus Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Star City Plus
- Both the variants have the same engine and delivers the same performance the only difference one will see is of colors. Monotone here stands for single color and dual-tone is a combination of two colors which gives a different and sport look to the bike.
- The recommended economy speed is around 60 - 80 kmph.
- No, ABS can't be added afterward in TVS Star City Plus.
- Fuel Tank Capacity of TVS Star City Plus is 10 liters.
- For a perfect bike choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. TVS Star City Plus Price starts from Rs. 52,407 and Bajaj Platina 110 Price starts from Rs. 50,899. The claimed mileage for the TVS Star City Plus is 86 kmpl and the Bajaj Platina 110 is 104 kmpl. TVS Star City Plus is available in 8 different colours while Bajaj Platina 110 comes with 7 colours. In technical specifications, TVS Star City Plus is powered by a 109.7 cc engine whereas Bajaj Platina 110 is powered by 115 cc engine. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- As far as my concerned, TVS City Plus is far better than Platina 110. It is worthwhile to mention here that previous Bajaj have more number of workshop than TVS, but, I takes my bike i.e. TVS in 2009, since then I have no problem with my bike, it is also to inform you that I have done my bike's service at time.
- I didn't driven 'Platina 110' but as I ride 'TVS star city plus', I enjoy riding it.1. Handling superb for the segment2. Mileage min 60 (increase depends on conditions and rider)3. Smooth engine4 Low maintenance
- Better contact the quality control manager or the company for such issues, they must aware of the products they use to supply us, if not solve, better take legal help, because money you spent on this product not grown in a tree behind your backyard.
- Ypu please get check the ingine oil. If this problem not solve than again go to showroom and write to the company.
- If they are unable to solve then return the bike and take new one as it could be manufacturing defect.
TVS Star City Plus Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the TVS Star City Plus in Panvel?
The insurance cost of the base variant of TVS Star City Plus in Panvel is Rs. 4,342.
TVS Star City Plus Price in India
Calculate TVS Star City Plus EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less