TVS Sport On Road Price in KharagpurChange City
Sport Kick Start Alloy Wheel BS6
Rs. 61,880 EMI starts @ Rs.59/day
View On Road Price
||View January Offers|
Sport Electric Start Alloy Wheel BS6
Rs. 64,655 EMI starts @ Rs.62/day
View On Road Price
||View January Offers|
TVS Sport Price in Kharagpur
Sport Models On Road Price in Kharagpur
|Sport Models||Ex-Showroom Price|
|Sport Kick Start Alloy Wheel BS6||Rs. 61,880|
|Sport Electric Start Alloy Wheel BS6||Rs. 64,655|
Price of Sport Competitors
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Hero Electric Optima
Rs. 51,440Optima Price in Kharagpur Sport vs Optima
Hero Electric Atria
Rs. 66,640Atria Price in Kharagpur Sport vs Atria
Hero Electric Photon
Rs. 74,240Photon Price in Kharagpur Sport vs Photon
Rs. 49,999Magnus Price in Kharagpur Sport vs Magnus
Hero Electric NYX
Rs. 67,540NYX Price in Kharagpur Sport vs NYX
Calculate TVS Sport EMI
Sport Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 312GST Price :- 87Total Price :- 399
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 240GST Price :- 67Total Price :- 307
VisorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 377GST Price :- 105Total Price :- 482
Tail Light CoverAuthorised Dealer Price :- 695GST Price :- 194Total Price :- 889
Rider Foot RestAuthorised Dealer Price :- 130GST Price :- 36Total Price :- 166
4 Offers Available
TVS Bike Dealers in KharagpurChange City
SATKUI DAKSHIN MATKATPUR SHANTI THEATRE ROAD, Kharagpur, West bengal, 721301
Sport User Reviews
- Mileage (58)
- Comfort (35)
- Service (12)
- Performance (12)
- Maintenance (11)
- Lights (9)
- Looks (9)
- Experience (9)
- Speed (8)
- Engine (8)
- Power (6)
Bike is awesome at this prize range... I have purchased that time bs4 and bs6 issues... At only 45000. At this prize range no other bike is available with this quality. Very stylish and very comfortable in riding because of it gives the full length feel at the seat and very easy handling like swimming. Mileage is more than 70 after 2 years nearly is not bad. Maintenance cost is not any extra amount for without wear and tear. Build quality and silencer burst should। be improved by TVs. Overall I am fully satisfied.
it has been 5th year Pros:-low maintenance, Milege is just ok not bad, doom light is good, Stylish 7/10, Comfort 5/10, Performance:-5/10, Cons:-No road grip, Engine noise, Low mileage from 2nd year onwards, 45-50. No Resale Value, Shaky when cross the 70Km/h, took bike for comfort and milege. But i'm totally disappointed with this change in mileage from 2nd year onwards. Totally i have done 30 servicing in tvs showroom and done 14 servicing outside tvs showroom but no use totally i understood that mileage of this bike is 50.
I bought kick start tvs sport in nov 2020.And till time it has run 17000 km.From staring to till date lots of kick required to start the bike.Once it stop in journey then it will not restart smoothly even you kick harder and to times.Most of customer complaining about this problem whenever i visit to workshop for service.I will suggest everybody not to buy tvs sport bs6 kick start variant.I completely dissatisfied with the product.
Cheapest indian bike.Comparing to this quality is ok. Service cost and maintenance is good.I never worried about mileage while using this bike. My height is 5"8 for this, this bike too short, it may suit for person height lesser than 5"5.This bike give shoulder pain and back pain for riding just 10km itself. This bike has very low power comparing to other 100cc bike.
बहुत अच्छी बाइक है, एवरेज, मेंन्टिनेंस और लुक में अच्छी है। बस बिना न्यूट्रल किये स्टार्ट होने की सुविधा न होने की कमी है।
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Sport
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary.
- The insurance value may vary as there are several insurance plans are available in the market i.e. Liability coverage, Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage, Comprehensive coverage, Collision coverage, Medical payments coverage, Personal injury protection etc. So, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the authorized dealership or respective insurance provider for exact details for insurance.
- Check the acko insurance company website
- After 3years
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership by selecting your city accordingly.
- I have a TV's sport by tata finance company, I'll give the dp 11000 and finance the balance amount for two year, emi is the 2987. For bs4 self start bike.
- Well, if you are looking for a stylish 100cc motorcycle that comes loaded with oodles of features, frugal engine option and comfortable ride quality, then you may opt for the TVS Sport. Moreover, exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary.
- Maine bhi apni apache RTR 180 sale karke TV's sport kharidi hai.
- Good choice after gaining petrol prices.
- TVS Sport is available in 7 different colours - Black Green, Black Blue, White Purple, Black Red, Volcanic Red, White and Red, Mercury Grey. Every colour has its own uniqueness and choosing a colour totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the colour to be purchased.
- Black and silver
- Red white
- Approx 1700
TVS Sport News Updates
TVS Commuter Motorcycles Now DearerJan 11, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Get Rs 5,000 Off On Your Next TVS Commuter!Oct 26, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
EXCLUSIVE: Here’s How Much The BS6 TVS Sport And XL100 CostFeb 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Sport Special Edition LaunchedOct 25, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Sport Silver Alloy Edition LaunchedApr 26, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
New TVS Sport claims 95kmpl mileageSep 21, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Sport Price FAQs
What is the TVS Sport on-road price Kharagpur?
The on-road price of the base variant of TVS Sport in Kharagpur is Rs 73,065.
What are the RTO charges for TVS Sport in Kharagpur?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of TVS Sport in Kharagpur will be Rs 5,569.
What is the insurance cost of the TVS Sport in Kharagpur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of TVS Sport in Kharagpur is Rs. 5,616.
What is the Ex-showroom price of TVS Sport in Kharagpur?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of TVS Sport in Kharagpur is Rs 61,880.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of TVS Sport?
The Downpayment of the base variant of TVS Sport is Rs 22106 and the EMI is 1,783.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less