Get Instant Bike Loan
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price in Salem
TVS Scooty Pep Plus price in Salem starts from Rs. 50,950 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 50,950. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Scooty Pep Plus variants in Salem. The EMI of Scooty Pep Plus is available at Rs. 1,468 per month @ 9.45%. TVS Scooty Pep Plus's top competitors are TVS Jupiter (price starting at Rs. 65,330 in Salem) and Hero Pleasure (price starting at Rs. 45,690 in Salem).
TVS Dealer Showrooms in Salem
The Bangalore Automobile218, Omalur Road, Salem, Tamil nadu, 636002Phone : 9994515575, 9443232070, 04272447445 Phone : 9994515575, 9443232070, 04272447445Email : BangaloreTvs@tvsmdealers.co.in
G T Auto Agencies74-2/100, A Subramaniya Nagar Ii Gate, Junction Main Road, Salem, Tamil nadu, 636005Phone : 9842877333 Phone : 9842877333Email : GTAuto.Salem@tvsmdealers.co.in
Rainbow Motors348, Cherry Road, Opp. S.b.i, Salem, Tamil nadu, 636007Phone : 9842704488, 04272313237 Phone : 9842704488, 04272313237Email : RainbowSal@tvsmdealers.co.in
Vanavil Motors9/68, Sakthi Nagar, Seelanaickenpatty Bye Pass, Trichy Main Road, Salem, Tamil nadu, 636201Phone : 9999999999, 04272468600 Phone : 9999999999, 04272468600Email : Vanavil.Salem@tvsmdealers.co.in
Price of Scooty Pep Plus Competitors
Rs. 65,330Jupiter On Road Price Compare with Scooty Pep Plus
Rs. 45,690Pleasure On Road Price Compare with Scooty Pep Plus
TVS Scooty Zest
Rs. 56,859Scooty Zest On Road Price Compare with Scooty Pep Plus
Honda Activa i
Rs. 55,165Activa i On Road Price Compare with Scooty Pep Plus
Rs. 57,129Dio On Road Price Compare with Scooty Pep Plus
Rs. 56,713Wego On Road Price Compare with Scooty Pep Plus
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 5G Price
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Dio Price
Bajaj Chetak Price
Rs. 1.00 lakh
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
Ather 450X Price
Rs. 1.45 lakh
Ather 450 Price
Rs. 1.35 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Scooty Pep Plus
- Not sure but there are other vehicles which can be looked upon ex: zest.
- It does not go beyond 60 kmph with Pillion
- Scooters in comparison to TVS Scooty Pep Plus are TVS Scooty Zest and Honda Cliq. Follow the links to get the details about the scooters.- TVS Scooty Zest: Details.- Honda Cliq: Details.Moreover, you can have a test ride of the scooters for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city - Dealers.
- Can you please specify as to why you plan to use 7 Ah battery.In my opinion 7Ah battery cannot be used since it may not fit in the place provided.The battery is selected based on the power requirement of the functions it is intended to perform.Mainly for 1)starting up 2)For lights and horn.For your information; Activa uses only 3 Ah battery and the Hero Pleasure uses 4 Ah battery.Lastly I would suggest not to use higher capacity battery.
- You have option of going for 100 cc (Check availability) Pleasure or Scooty Pep +. Both are good & lightweight suitable for short persons.
- For a perfect scooter choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. For good comfort and drive quality, you may go for the following scooters. 1. Honda Navi.2. TVS Wego.3. Honda Activa i.4. Honda Dio.5. Yamaha Ray Z.6. Mahindra Gusto.7. Honda Cliq.Moreover, you can have a test ride of the scooters for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- You may go for TVS Scooty Pep+
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price in IndiaScooty Pep Plus price in your city
Calculate TVS Scooty Pep Plus EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less