Specifications of Suzuki V-Strom 650XT
Suzuki V-Strom 650XT Specifications Summary
|V-Strom 650XT Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|BS6 Rs. 7.66 Lakh||645 cc view all||Top Speed, ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying V-Strom 650XT
Q. How long it will take to get Suzuki V-Strom 650XT after booking?
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
Q. Is suitable for long drive?around 6000km - V Strom 650XT?
- If we talk about its performance, he 645cc, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine is willing to pull forward without clawing for a downshift. From 2500rpm to the near-10,500rpm redline the V-Strom sweeps forward relentlessly. Such is the torque from this engine that you can get going from as low as 30kmph in 5th gear without a fuss. The engine is smooth but has a pulse that makes it feel characterful, and not in the least bit annoying. Sure, if you decide to make a mad dash for it you will feel a buzz from pegs and seat after the 8000rpm mark. But we wouldn’t expect this to be a bother, just like the exhaust note. The new slim exhaust, which makes space for panniers, emits a soft pulsating note that isn’t tiresome on the long haul.Read More- Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT: First Ride Review:.
- Not if you are going to do 6000km in one stretch. I would recommend maximum 400km per day. The V-Strom is a comfortable bike and should do the mileage comfortably, if you don't push it to the limit.
- Since the revised service interval is 6000KM, I would exercise prudence in accomodating servicing it in between.
Q. Are you sure about 6500km service intervals as mentioned in review?As all i could find out on internet is that service interval is every 4000km or 4 months.Please confirm. - V Strom 650XT?View More Questions
- In order to know the exact duration and cost of service, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest service centre as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- Recently took delivery of the 650xt. Service manual indicates its every 6K after the first 1K... I suppose they have updated the intervals now...
- I service my VStrom around every 5000km or 1 year.
Suzuki V-Strom 650XT Specifications FAQs
How much CC is Suzuki V Strom 650XT?
Suzuki V Strom 650XT is equipped with a 645 cc engine.