Suzuki Gixxer 250 Specifications
(33 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Engine Displ. :||249 cc|
|Mileage :||38.5 kmpl|
|Power :||26.5 PS @ 9000 rpm|
|Gear Box :||6 Speed|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Get Loan starting @9.7% View On Road Price
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Specifications Summary
|Gixxer 250 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 1.60 lakh||249 cc, 38 Kmpl, 26.5 PS @ 9000 rpm, Petrol view all||6 Speed Gear Box, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Gixxer 250
Q. How is the pillion comfort on the Gixxer 250 naked?
- Pillion seat does not give that much comfort but can sit up to 3-4 hours in one stretch.
- Hard but comfortable
Q. Is there any complaint about Gixxer 250?
- Bike performance is awesome,. very much flick-able in city traffic parts are premium, So far no complaints , lights are good for night driving, pillion seat height is a bit high, The wind blast is too much and you may need to fix a good visor for wind protection at speeds above 90, Not much heating coming from the engine.
- No any complaint about my Gixxer nakedI am very satisfied and happy with my Gixxer
- What about the parts? is it available in the local markets?
Q. When is the BS6 version of Suzuki Gixxer 250 twins launching in India?View More Questions
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end regarding the launch of BS6 Suzuki Gixxer 250 twins. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Already launched and on sale