About Suzuki Access 125 BS4
Suzuki Access 125 BS4 Overview
Suzuki has launched its best selling scooter, the Access 125, in two new variants - standard and special edition. The base model retails at Rs 59,891, while the special edition costs Rs 61,590 (both prices, ex-showroom Delhi). It features a retro-styled beige-coloured seat to go along with the new paint job. Aside from this, the scooter remains unchanged. It's powered by a 124cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine with SEP (Suzuki Eco Performance). The motor generates 8.7PS at 7000rpm and a peak torque of 10.2Nm at 5000rpm.
With the inclusion of the new paint scheme, customers can choose from eight colour options between the standard and special edition models - Candy Sonoma Red, Metallic Matte Fibroin Gray, Pearl Suzuki Deep Blue, Glass Sparkle Black, Pearl Mirage White and Metallic Sonic Silver. If that doesn't catch your fancy, Suzuki also has a Special Edition variant on offer which gets exclusive styling elements, including a contrasting seat cover, chrome mirrors and a brown floorboard. The Suzuki Access 125 competes against the Honda Activa 125, Honda Grazia, TVS NTorq 125, Hero Maestro Edge 125 and the Hero Destini 125
Suzuki Access 125 BS4 Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Access 125 BS4
- For that, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center in your city as they would be able to assist you better with the details. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- May be not
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized service center as that will be an appropriate point of contact to get assistance for your concern. You can check the service center details here.
- It would be difficult to install a disc brake as the whole assembly needs to be changed but for confirmation, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centre and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- Hornet bike
- Access 125
- Access 125 bought in Jun2021. Had self start problem when fuel goes into reserve. Always keep 1 litre of fuel all the time. Two major issues in Access is i)Fuel pump ii) Sensor in startup. Can go for a better version of scooter.
- Jupiter will win this hands down.
- Suzuki access leads the way because of its ride quality and sturdy looks. If you go for BS 6 then the mileage part is slightly better than Activa 5g. I personally feel the torque is slightly better than Activa 5G.
- I dont have any experience with jupiter. But I own honda activa. the power in the vehicle is sufficient but when it comes to the comfort and mileage then it is nowhere especially the front suspension of honda activa is more than worst. The balance and the comfort of the access 125 is also good. The engine of the access is very decent. Overall the honda activa is not a worth buying vehicle.
- When you are starting any bike in the morning, you must use kick till the scooter gets on. When it's on whole day you can use self. If you use self in the morning then engine would not start.
- Well, I have put Synthetic oil and change every 5000 kms. The average is 42 kms driving in the economy range of 40 - 60 kms.
- 1500 - 3000 KMS
- It shown in the odometer
Suzuki Access 125 BS4 User Reviews
3.8I loved it. it's
I loved it. it's old want scooter that's better than this.. or happy using it.
Mileage smooth driving smart stylish scooterlong sheet
Access 125 is the best in it's scooter segment with respect of reliability, cost, performance, pickup and mileage. It's giving me 45 k.m./ltr of petrol and yet to go for first service. Light weight, easy to handle, bike like pickup.. all are excellent. Mine is BS 4 edition with disk brake. However, I had incorporated some changes/additions in my Suzuki Access 125 to get more utility from the vehicle. Though the following actions of mine may void the warranty on my vehicle, I'm not bothered about it.1. Changing of headlight bulb:-Got changed my stock hologen bulb - A.C. 35w with 42w LED Bulb (D.C.) - cost Rs.600/- with slight wiring. Now my vehicle headlight gives me almost 5 times more light then stock bulb.2. Installation of Headlight on/off switch:-There is a provision provided to fix a switch in the right hand side (near throttle) of the Suzuki Access 125. I got fixed Honda Activa headlight on-off switch (cost Rs. 60/-) with slight wiring. Now as soon as I start my vehicle, the front parking lights glow (at headlight off position) thus complying with BS 4 standards. And I can switch on & off my vehicle headlight at my wish.3. Replacing stock parking and indicator bulbs with LED Bulbs:-I had replaced these bulbs with LED Bulbs at a cost of Rs.180/- without any wiring work. A flasher (Rs.70/-) has been fixed along with a buzzer (Rs.30/-). However, back side break light remains A.C. stock bulb only.4. Replacing stock city-cum-highway light switch with Pass switch:-A TVS Jupiter Pass switch is replaced (cost Rs. 98/-) against stock city-cum-highway light switch which perfectly fitted. This will work for all 3 functions i.e. city light, highway light and pass light. Slight wiring is done.5. Fixing of Engine off/kill switch:-This needs careful electrical skill for wiring. An "Anupam" brand on-off switch (cost Rs.35/-) has been installed just above the headlight on-off switch. Now without touching my vehicle key, I can switch off the running vehicle with gentle press of my thumb.6. Replacing stock single horn with double horn:-Replaced with Minda double horn (high & low) at Rs.325/- with cut out (Rs.120/-) by slight wiring work.7. Got fixed mobile Charger-cum-holder at Rs.500/- to my left mirror.The total labour paid for electrical work is 1k.I just purchased and yet to know the mileage of the vehicle. But I'm totally satisfied with the top class performance of engine and above additions.
4.2I purchased in April-2016 and
I purchased in April-2016 and now almost 4 Years & 35,000 KM have been completed of my Suzuki Access 125. I have done all the services in Company Service Station only and Yearly Service Cost is around 2500/- with all spares and oil charges. In this 4 years only major maintenance cost I faced for New rear Tyre and Battery which is quite normal things in vehicles. The only problem is that mileage of my Access is drastically getting down day by day and by today mileage dropped to around 32 KMPL which is economically not good. If service station will not help to improve the mileage then I think for long run this will become useless and I have to purchase a new Vehicle. Also sound of engine is become more aggressive and smoothness is almost finished. Although quality of Body parts & Performance of engine remains excellent and I never faced any break down in this 4 years. If you planning to use this vehicle for 5 years then this is good option for you. For daily use this scooter is more comfortable then its competitors.
5.0The suzuki access 125 is
The suzuki access 125 is the most practical scooter in the entire scooter segment with the best mix of performance, comfort and practicality.Like every Indian individual I also bought an Activa , the 125 cc one which within the frst week started showing its true colour .. it started rattling the mileage was low and the performance was just a bit better than 110cc activa ... then I bought the access 125 and was really happy with it .. the throttle response was crisp and it takes of the line quicker than many 150cc premium commuters and has also got a decent top speed of about 95kmph and will do 100kmph on the speedometer. Im a keen rider and ride at higher speeds most of the time ane the scooter remains stable even at its top speed and feels stress free while achieving it ... with my kind of riding I manage to extract a mileage of 52 to 55 kmpl whereas if you ride like a normal person it will stretch to about 58 to 60kmpl which is a lot better than the Activa 125 which to date returns a mileage of just 38 to 45 kmpl and doesnt even go over 85kmph . The longer seat and bigger underseat storage is the icing on the cake . I have till date clocked 17000kms on my Access 125 and its still going smooth and strong .😃
More Customer Reviews of
Suzuki Access 125 BS4 Expert Reviews
We pit Honda Activa 125 against the proven Suzuki Access to find out which one rules the roost