Suzuki Access 125 Spare Parts
Suzuki Access 125 Spare Parts Price List
|Suzuki Access 125 Parts||Authorised Dealer Price||Extra GST 28%||Total Price|
|Side View Mirror||453||126||579|
|Side Panel Set||1635||457||2092|
|Pillion Foot Rest / Holder||160||44||204|
|Fuel Tank Cap||182||50||232|
|Clutch Lever / Brake Lever||250||70||320|
|Suspensions / Shocker Front||1081||302||1383|
|Switch Unit Start||190||53||243|
|Front Fork Oil||110||30||140|
|Wheel ( Rim ) Rear||1290||361||1651|
|Wheel ( Rim ) Front||1290||361||1651|
*SGST (State GST) + CGST (Central GST) = GST
Recently Asked User Questions and Answers
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- Suzuki Access 125 BS6 version has received fuel-injection in order to comply with the stricter emission norms. This means the addition of a fuel pump placed inside the fuel tank. This fuel pump is of the submerged type, and it is cooled and lubricated by the fuel itself. It also runs as soon as the ignition is turned on. Hence, a small amount of fuel (around 0.8L to 1L) should always be left inside the fuel tank, since running the pump dry could cause excessive wear and damage.
- Suzuki Access 125 BS6 is broadly classified into two variants: Standard and Special Edition. The Bluetooth variants are based on the Special Edition variants. If you do not wish to have Bluetooth connectivity then you may opt for the Special Edition variants that gets special edition logo on the side panels, brown interior panels, standard alloy wheels and USB charging socket. For a better understanding of features and performance, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Read More: - How Different Is The BS6 Suzuki Access 125 From The BS4 Model? - Suzuki Access 125 BS6: Your Questions Answered
- Thanks for the reply. I recently bought Suzuki access 125 with alloy wheels and disc brakes and without Bluetooth. However, there is no stickers in the vehicle and as per dealer the sticker is not coming from 2021.
- Thanks for the reply. The specs I mentioned is available.
Access 125 User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling4.0/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
49% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Hi friends my name is venu.I brought access 125 2 months back.With in 2 months it got 2 times repair my friends also brought access and telling same problem with out any reason getting repair.
Best to drive in city, Low maintenance comfortable, Nice for pickup, Can go for a long drive also.Nice performance.
It's good at all my times using this one is really amazing.I'm so happy by this.It's very easy to carry luggage.
Mileage 52 kmpl performance excellent comfort good.Pickup is good.Highway mileage 56 kmpl.Headlight is vibrating and noiseing while driving.
Suzuki access 125 is good scooter.Less maintanence and more power compared to activa.Overall it is a good bike.I like suzuki vehicle very much and planning to take suzuki 125 bs6 this dasara.
For performance , ride quality and comfort this scooter is superb. In fact it is the best mileage giving scooter in 125 cc segment. I am getting between 46-50 in city drive. Now if we talk about finishing, looks and built quality then the finishing of this scooter is really good. Built quality is not as good as compared to honda activa but better than rest of the scooter in this segment. Now on coming to the features and styling, it missed some of the main features like engine k**l switch, pass switch and petrol lid open switch ( these should be there in this price range which other scooter in this segment have). Look and design is totally subjective, one may like it very much, others may not. But in my review I like its front profile but rear and side is don't like it at all. I love retro design but the look and design of this scooter is not catchy like vespa in retro design segment. Overall I bought this scooter for overall ride quality and mileage.
I brought Suzuki access 125 BS6 on 1st Feb 2020 and just after nearly 2 weeks we started facing problem with the scooter relating to the starter and kick . Our mechanic told us that the battery of the scooter is total spoiled and replacement of the battery is must . We seeked help of the Suzuki access service centre but they haven't give us a favourable response til date even after visiting them 3 times. I'm surprised how Suzuki is providing their customers with scooters that aren't electronically well checked and also their service isnt upto date . Totally dissatisfied. Would never recommend anybody to go for Suzuki henceforth.
I have been used this scooter since last 2 years It has good handling and brakings i like the most And the performance is overall good complaring to its rival scooters i hope externel fuel lid had a remote operated , Even it look cool because of Chrome finish which gives scooter a practical design . The one who rides a bike for daily commute. funky looks doesnt matter they can ho for Suzuki Access 125 if you guys need some Funky looks and with more advanced technolgy you can go to its other rival , But personally i Suggest Access is one of the best scooter in its segment
Worst 2 wheeler to go for.Bought this scooty on 13nov 2020 and till date it has stopped working 2 times.I couldn't start the scooty due to some manufacturing defect which troubles again and again, And the battery has been replaced 2 times within these 3 months.And they don't even provide proper support.Had to drag the scooty 5kms to get it checked.And they blame the excide batteries for the fault.I mean how can a battery be faulty if it has been replaced 2 times.
I have been riding this scooter for the past two years. During this time I find this vehicle very good in terms of practicality and comfort level (both rider and pillion). Seats are wide and sitting position doesn't stress you out on longer rides. As far as a scooter is concerned this is fairly powerful and I have never had any issues riding at speed of 70-80kmh. Few things could have better such as braking and headlight. Hopefully new BS6 version fixes those.
Access 125 Alternatives
Rs. 64,437Access 125 vs Jupiter
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 71,095Access 125 vs NTORQ
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 67,843Access 125 vs Activa 6G
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 71,674Access 125 vs Activa 125
Suzuki Burgman Street
Rs. 82,700Access 125 vs Burgman Street
Hero Destini 125
Rs. 67,990Access 125 vs Destini 125
Yamaha Fascino 125
Rs. 72,030Access 125 vs Fascino 125
Rs. 63,273Access 125 vs Dio