Get Instant Bike Loan
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Price in Kolkata
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X price in Kolkata starts from Rs. 1.64 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 19th February 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Thunderbird 350X variants in Kolkata. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X's top competitors are Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 (price starting at Rs. 1.87 lakh in Kolkata) and Benelli Imperiale 400 (price starting at Rs. 1.69 lakh in Kolkata).
Royal Enfield Dealer Showrooms in Kolkata
AUSTIN DISTRIBUTORS PVT. LTDDihimedanmolla, Jogibattala, P.S. – Baruipur, 24 Pgs(S), Kolkata, West bengal, 700087Contact Dealer
East India Agro Indus. Pvt. Ltd.47-C, Shakespeare Sarani, (Oppt. Kala Mandir) Kolkata, West bengal, 700017Contact Dealer
Austin Distributors Pvt. Ltd.19 Jawaharlal Nehru Road Kolkata, West bengal, 700087Contact Dealer
SHAH DISTRIBUTORS (AUTO DIVISION)8/1, Sarat Bose Road Kolkata, West bengal, 700020Contact Dealer
Price of Thunderbird 350X Competitors
Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6
Rs. 1.87 lakhHimalayan BS6 On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350X
Benelli Imperiale 400
Rs. 1.69 lakhImperiale 400 On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350X
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
Rs. 1.57 lakhThunderbird 350 On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350X
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.54 lakhClassic 350 On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350X
Rs. 1.55 lakh42 On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350X
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350X
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X
Rs. 2.15 lakhThunderbird 500X On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350X
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.90 lakhDominar 400 On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350X
Rs. 1.64 lakhJawa On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350X
Rs. 1.96 lakhJawa Perak On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350X
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Overview
Best Cruiser Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.46 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.22 lakh
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Price
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Price
Rs. 2.02 lakh
Jawa Perak Price
Rs. 1.96 lakh
Jawa 42 Price
Rs. 1.55 lakh
Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Price
Rs. 1.07 lakh
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Price
Rs. 1.57 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Price
Rs. 1.89 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Thunderbird 350X
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- I am not biased towards any brands, just sharing my information about the Auto Industry.1. UM is a dead company in the Indian market, poor build quality, poor services network.2. Jawa is also a good brand but the waiting period for Jawa is very long, it takes almost 7 to 8 months.3. as owner of RE bullet 350, I will say its a good bike for touring and high torque at lower rpm makes it easy to cover offroad. and RE has a good network of service centres all over India. 4. Avenger is a good bike for touring, but it struggles in off-road conditions, it has low Ground clearance makes it best bike for cruising but it makes it difficult for offroad riding..
- Royal Enfield bikes are best but according to your height and weight personality You should go for Java or Benelli Imperiale 400 or If you want a RE bike then go for Classic 350 Take a test ride of all bikes and then decide on which bike you are comfortable and can easily handle it.
- Please visit nearest l&t finance ofc.
- As per your budget and requirements, you can go for Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220. The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is powered by a 220cc DTS-i air- and oil-cooled engine. It produces 19.03PS at 8400rpm and a peak torque of 17.5Nm at 7000rpm. The powerplant works in tandem with a 5-speed gearbox. For more information, follow the below link - Info. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- All are good. You need to increase budget.jawa42 is around 1.70on road and Thunderbird x is 1.85 on road. Jaws is launching two more models .Go for jaws I suggest much more bhp and refinement than RE and avengers engine life is limited and later after 10 years it will be rusted and spoiled.if you are spending much buy jawa42/bro.
- The saddle height of Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X is around 775 mm which will be comfortable a 5.10ft height people to ride. The price of Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X is Rs.1.63 Lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi). You can click on the link to know the approx on-road price by selecting your city accordingly - Bike Dealer
- Yes sure. You can go for it. It will suit you. And it is one of the best machine in the town under 2l.
- Thunderbird 350x is a very good choice with a hunky look my I am also 5,10 it suits me perfectly.
- You can buy RE's Thunderbird 350x but it has nice amount of vibrations on handlebars and footpegs which may bother you but it has a comfortable seating position as well as has good handling.Engine has ok performance which has a slow start but can give you a good feel.This bike can give you feel of mixture of retro and modern bike.If you want a powerful motorcycle go for new bajaj dominar or jawa
- 350 x is the most suitable bike for you. I have a body type just like yours. 6.2 feet lean built and i have ridden it for 450 kms in a single day and believe me it's a treat. It's so comfortable to ride. Yes the vibrations remain till you reach 70 kms pet hour but after that the bike becomes very smooth. So go for this bike and you will not regret.
- Thanks for your unbiased feedback Anishk. Just to be clearer on my requirement, I don't want powerful but comfortable vehicle.I want a vehicle that will NOT cause much strain/pain. 350x's vibration is definitely a concern for me. Will consider Dominar & Jawa.
- If you need dual channel abs+ little bit more power+ pillion comfort then fz25 or if these things doesn't bother you much then of course mt15 is an overall better package .Do not go for Bajaj bikes as they are known for very less reliability and sudden problems on road (even with proper maintenance)
- I would suggest fz25 due to it's price and features with maintenance charges and after sale service, thunderbird is a high maintenance bike but it is of different segment.
- Go for FZ 25 , it is very comfortable but if you need better mileage then go for MT 15 , MT15 is also a very good bike and its VVA feature is awesome
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Price in India
Calculate Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less