Get Instant Bike Loan
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Price in Krishnagiri
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 price in Krishnagiri starts from Rs. 2.56 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 2.56 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Interceptor 650 variants in Krishnagiri. The EMI of Interceptor 650 is available at Rs. 7,019 per month @ 6%. Royal Enfield Interceptor 650's top competitors are Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 (price starting at Rs. 2.72 lakh in Krishnagiri) and Royal Enfield Himalayan (price starting at Rs. 1.81 lakh in Krishnagiri).
Royal Enfield Dealer Showroom in Krishnagiri
SREE MARUTHI MOTOR & AUTO SERVICE158Q, CHENNAI SALAI, -, Krishnagiri, Tamil nadu, 635001Phone : 9159566623 Phone : 9159566623Email : email@example.com
Price of Interceptor 650 Competitors
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
Rs. 2.72 lakhContinental GT 650 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.90 lakhDominar 400 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.54 lakhClassic 350 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Rs. 1.55 lakh42 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
KTM 390 Adventure
Rs. 2.99 lakh390 Adventure On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
BMW G 310 GS
Rs. 3.49 lakhG 310 GS On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500
Rs. 2.07 lakhThunderbird 500 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Classic 500
Rs. 2.02 lakhClassic 500 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Interceptor 650
- No not at all advisable. The foot pegs/Rest are elevated .The engine power , Braking will imbalance the pillion rider and affect the rider. Every time we should caution the pillion rider about the dual exhausts before he sits.We should be very careful with the silencer/Exhausts because in seconds it will burn our foot , Knuckle & calf . Moreover INT 650 is not comfortable for pillion rider. If so then pillion rider should wear full boots .
- I would suggest not carry a lady pillion rider on an Interceptor.As the footpegs are placed quite high and one can't comfortably place both feet on one peg.Hope this helps!
- Not suggestable for one sided pillion sitting because of upswept exhaust
- Since you already mentioned interceptor 650, are you looking at anything else? If yes your best bet would be a dominar 400, it's got really good vfm .also cheaper than the 650 and easy on maintenance.
- You can go for Dominar as well if your usage is mostly commute and occasionally tour
- Himalayan then interceptor
- Rs.15,000 price has increased in INT 650 . Now no BS 4 model only BS 6
- No the price is increased
- Definitely not. May be comparatively less priced 650 CC. Maintenance cost is higher side. Oil change with oil filter without labor RS.2800 .Parts cost are high.For example handle bar cost is Rs.4500
- If you are comparing it with other RE models, then the answer is No! But if you are comparing it with it's competitors, then it is definitely a budget friendly bike.
- No. expensive
- It would be difficult to give any verdict here as it hasn't been launched. So, we would suggest you to wait till its launch.
- Silver , Black , orange crush area same price. Dual color is Rs.7000 more , Chrome model is 20,000 more
- I think it would be for 3.3 to 3.5 lakhs expected showroom.
- No brother . 6.2flar rate of interest
- No idea pl contact bankers.
- I think so
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Price in India
Calculate Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less