Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 On Road Price in Bhilwara
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Price in Bhilwara
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Interceptor 650 STD BS6||Rs. 3.3 Lakh|
|Interceptor 650 Silver Spectre||Rs. 3.3 Lakh|
|Interceptor 650 Mark Three||Rs. 3.3 Lakh|
|Interceptor 650 Black Express||Rs. 3.39 Lakh|
|Interceptor 650 Ravishing Red||Rs. 3.39 Lakh|
|Interceptor 650 Glitter Dust||Rs. 3.55 Lakh|
On Road Price of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 in BhilwaraChange
STD BS6 Ex-Showroom PriceBhilwara Rs. 2.66 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 45,764 Insurance Rs. 17,593 On-Road Price Bhilwara Rs. 3.3 Lakh
Silver Spectre Ex-Showroom PriceBhilwara Rs. 2.66 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 45,764 Insurance Rs. 17,593 On-Road Price Bhilwara Rs. 3.3 Lakh
Mark Three Ex-Showroom PriceBhilwara Rs. 2.66 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 45,764 Insurance Rs. 17,593 On-Road Price Bhilwara Rs. 3.3 Lakh
Black Express Ex-Showroom PriceBhilwara Rs. 2.74 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 47,095 Insurance Rs. 17,708 On-Road Price Bhilwara Rs. 3.39 Lakh
Ravishing Red Ex-Showroom PriceBhilwara Rs. 2.74 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 47,095 Insurance Rs. 17,708 On-Road Price Bhilwara Rs. 3.39 Lakh
Glitter Dust Ex-Showroom PriceBhilwara Rs. 2.87 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 49,314 Insurance Rs. 17,899 On-Road Price Bhilwara Rs. 3.55 Lakh
Royal Enfield Bike Dealers in BhilwaraChange City
Price of Interceptor 650 Competitors
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
Rs. 2.82 LakhContinental GT 650 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.96 LakhDominar 400 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
BMW G 310 R
Rs. 2.45 LakhG 310 R On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
BMW G 310 GS
Rs. 2.85 LakhG 310 GS On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.91 LakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.58 LakhDuke 390 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Rs. 1.65 Lakh42 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.61 LakhClassic 350 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Benelli Imperiale 400
Rs. 1.99 LakhImperiale 400 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.53 LakhRC 390 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Interceptor 650 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Fuel FilterAuthorised Dealer Price :- 5000GST Price :- 1400Total Price :- 6400
Labour Charges ( Paid Service )Authorised Dealer Price :- 738GST Price :- 206Total Price :- 944
Oil FilterAuthorised Dealer Price :- 450GST Price :- 126Total Price :- 576
Break OilAuthorised Dealer Price :- 100GST Price :- 28Total Price :- 128
Engine OilAuthorised Dealer Price :- 649GST Price :- 181Total Price :- 830
4 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Interceptor 650
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Royal Enfield as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the fuel tank. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Exchange of a bike would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers are driven, no. of owners, and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with the nearby dealership. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- Rs.15,000 price has increased in INT 650 . Now no BS 4 model only BS 6
- I am not aware on this.
- No the price is increased
- Since you already mentioned interceptor 650, are you looking at anything else? If yes your best bet would be a dominar 400, it's got really good vfm .also cheaper than the 650 and easy on maintenance.
- You can go for Dominar as well if your usage is mostly commute and occasionally tour
- In my opinion the dominar has higer vibrations and not as controlling of re
- No not at all advisable. The foot pegs/Rest are elevated .The engine power , Braking will imbalance the pillion rider and affect the rider. Every time we should caution the pillion rider about the dual exhausts before he sits.We should be very careful with the silencer/Exhausts because in seconds it will burn our foot , Knuckle & calf . Moreover INT 650 is not comfortable for pillion rider. If so then pillion rider should wear full boots .
- You don't have parents or wife girlfriend or friends maybe you live on Mars because you ride alone But usually human being lives with other human being so understand bike sucks in that design
- I would suggest not carry a lady pillion rider on an Interceptor.As the footpegs are placed quite high and one can't comfortably place both feet on one peg.Hope this helps!
- I think no
- No brother . 6.2flar rate of interest
- No idea pl contact bankers.
Calculate Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 EMI
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 News Updates
You Can Now Personalise Your Royal Enfield Online To Suit Your PersonalityOct 16, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
BREAKING: Royal Enfield 650 Twins Get More ExpensiveSep 15, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Royal Enfield Makes Impressive Flat Track DebutSep 15, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Our Interceptor 650 Gets The RE Service On Wheels TreatmentSep 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Royal Enfield Bikes To Be Built In ArgentinaSep 10, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
UK’s Number 1 Motorcycle Is India’s Interceptor 650Jul 14, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 in Bhilwara?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 in Bhilwara is Rs. 17,593.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less