Get Instant Bike Loan
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Price in Ahmednagar
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 price in Ahmednagar starts from Rs. 2.56 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 26th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Interceptor 650 variants in Ahmednagar. Royal Enfield Interceptor 650's top competitors are Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 (price starting at Rs. 2.72 lakh in Ahmednagar) and Bajaj Dominar 400 (price starting at Rs. 1.90 lakh in Ahmednagar).
Royal Enfield Dealer Showrooms in Ahmednagar
Newaskar AutomobilesPlot No 87, Kedgaon Industrial Estate, Pune Road Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, 414003Phone : 02412470125 Phone : 02412470125Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
KARACHIWALA AUTOMOBILESPLOT NO 1 ,NAGAR MANMAD ROAD,SAVEDI, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, 414001Phone : 7276027570 Phone : 7276027570
Price of Interceptor 650 Competitors
Benelli Imperiale 400
Rs. 1.69 lakhImperiale 400 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
Rs. 2.72 lakhContinental GT 650 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
2019 Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.90 lakhDominar 400 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Rs. 1.55 lakh42 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Kawasaki Ninja 300
Rs. 2.98 lakhNinja 300 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Rs. 1.64 lakhJawa On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
BMW G 310 GS
Rs. 3.49 lakhG 310 GS On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500
Rs. 2.07 lakhThunderbird 500 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.43 lakhRC 390 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Classic 500
Rs. 2.02 lakhClassic 500 On Road Price Compare with Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Interceptor 650
- Rs.15,000 price has increased in INT 650 . Now no BS 4 model only BS 6
- Since you already mentioned interceptor 650, are you looking at anything else? If yes your best bet would be a dominar 400, it's got really good vfm .also cheaper than the 650 and easy on maintenance.
- You can go for Dominar as well if your usage is mostly commute and occasionally tour
- Himalayan then interceptor
- No not at all advisable. The foot pegs/Rest are elevated .The engine power , Braking will imbalance the pillion rider and affect the rider. Every time we should caution the pillion rider about the dual exhausts before he sits.We should be very careful with the silencer/Exhausts because in seconds it will burn our foot , Knuckle & calf . Moreover INT 650 is not comfortable for pillion rider. If so then pillion rider should wear full boots .
- Not suggestable for one sided pillion sitting because of upswept exhaust
- Yes you can go for it
- No brother . 6.2flar rate of interest
- No idea pl contact bankers.
- I think so
- Definitely not. May be comparatively less priced 650 CC. Maintenance cost is higher side. Oil change with oil filter without labor RS.2800 .Parts cost are high.For example handle bar cost is Rs.4500
- If you are comparing it with other RE models, then the answer is No! But if you are comparing it with it's competitors, then it is definitely a budget friendly bike.
- No. expensive
- It would be difficult to give any verdict here as it hasn't been launched. So, we would suggest you to wait till its launch.
- Silver , Black , orange crush area same price. Dual color is Rs.7000 more , Chrome model is 20,000 more
- I think it would be for 3.3 to 3.5 lakhs expected showroom.