Get Instant Bike Loan
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Price in Mira Road
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 price in Mira Road starts from Rs. 2.66 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 2.66 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Continental GT 650 variants in Mira Road. The EMI of Continental GT 650 is available at Rs. 7,272 per month @ 6%. Royal Enfield Continental GT 650's top competitors are TVS Apache RR 310 (price starting at Rs. 2.24 lakh in Mira Road) and Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 (price starting at Rs. 2.51 lakh in Mira Road).
Royal Enfield Dealer Showroom in Mira Road
UNISON AUTOMOBILESShop No 211, Mahesh Industrial Estate, Near Vijay Sales, Silverpark, Mira-Bhayander Road, Mira road, Maharashtra, 401107Contact Dealer
Price of Continental GT 650 Competitors
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.24 lakhApache RR 310 On Road Price Compare with Continental GT 650
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 2.51 lakhInterceptor 650 On Road Price Compare with Continental GT 650
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.48 lakhDuke 390 On Road Price Compare with Continental GT 650
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.80 lakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with Continental GT 650
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.43 lakhRC 390 On Road Price Compare with Continental GT 650
Rs. 1.96 lakhJawa Perak On Road Price Compare with Continental GT 650
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Continental GT 650
- So far, the brand has not revealed the prices but if we talk about specifications then it is expected that the 2020 Continental GT 650 will be featured with a redesigned exhaust muffler with longer tips, and a new BS6-compliant 650cc engine. Also, as per the test bike updates it was seen with sporting a rear seat cowl, which leads us to believe that it will be offered as an accessory on the cafe racer. Moreover, for complete details, we would suggest you wait for the official announcement from the brand's side. Stay tuned for further updates.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- For the availability and finance information, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Yes you can get easily for wat you are looking for.
- If you are comparing Continental GT650 and Interceptor650 and if you are experienced and if you can handle a bike which is around 200KGs in weight then continental GT will be a better choice......but if you did not have experience of a 200-250cc bike then I won't reccomend you....but if yes then go for gt650
- For a 18 yr old ....give him thenderbird 350x or classic 350.......conti gt should be his second bike ...after he gain more experience....
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Price in India
Calculate Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less