Get Instant Bike Loan
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Price in Ludhiana
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 price in Ludhiana is Rs. 2.81 lakh. The EMI of Continental GT 650 is available at Rs. 7,685 per month @ 6%. Royal Enfield Continental GT 650's top competitors are Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 (price starting at Rs. 2.65 lakh in Ludhiana) and Royal Enfield Classic 350 (price starting at Rs. 1.60 lakh in Ludhiana).
4 Offers Available
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Price List in Ludhiana 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Continental GT 650 STD BS6||Rs. 3.15 lakh|
Price of Continental GT 650 Competitors
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 2.65 lakhInterceptor 650 On Road Price Compare with Continental GT 650
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.60 lakhClassic 350 On Road Price Compare with Continental GT 650
Rs. 1.96 lakhJawa Perak On Road Price Compare with Continental GT 650
Royal Enfield Dealer Showrooms in Ludhiana
ASHTAVAKRA AUTO PVT. LTD2693/2, Jodhewal Basti, GT Road Ludhiana, Punjab, 141008Phone : 8725092400, 1615040404 Phone : 8725092400, 1615040404Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sant MotorsDholewal, G.T. Road Opp: Military Camp Ludhiana, Punjab, 141003Phone : 9815447015, 01612542307 Phone : 9815447015, 01612542307Email : email@example.com
Barnala Automobiles1064, Gurdev Nagar Ferozepur Road Ludhiana, Punjab, 141001Phone : 9780014923, 01612426209, 01612424114 Phone : 9780014923, 01612426209, 01612424114Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Continental GT 650
- The continental interceptor gt can carry 2 people, it has rear pegs and a grab rail. You would need the touring seat rather than the single seat with cowl.
- No GT is not 2 seater and style don't allow to modify for 2 seater
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 gets a 648cc, air and oil-cooled, 270-degree parallel-twin motor that makes 47.6PS of power at 7100rpm and a peak torque of 52Nm at 5200rpm. So, As per its a big aggressive ergonomics and its powerful performance, we won't consider it as a suitable beginner bike. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- We won't suggest you to remove DB killers as it is used to suppress the sound to the allowed level. The louder sound would be illegal.
- The ergonomics of Continental GT 650 limits its usability for such long rides. You may go for Interceptor 650. GT 650’s riding position is significantly sportier than that of the Interceptor. In terms of mechanicals, Interceptor 650 shares everything with the Interceptor 650 - same engine in the exact same state of tune, same frame and even the same suspension setup but it is more comfortable for long rides.
- The Continental GT 650 stops within 45.91 meters when brakes are applied at 100Kmph.
- If you are looking for a track bike for a sports purpose, then you may go for the KTM 390 Duke or if you prefer a comfortable ride for city commutes as well, then the Continental GT would be a good option. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Depends on your age and personality. Slightly younger boys can have Duke for fun, transformer like styling and sell it off when it starts to trouble. For the Gentlemen, it's Continental GT 650, increases style and personality, adds loads of machismo and gravitas, reliable RE network and you can aim for years of togetherness. GT beats Duke 390 in a drag race if it's a race beyond 140+ speeds. Watch youtube, many many videos on it.
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Price in India
Calculate Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less