Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||346 cc|
|Mileage :||40 kmpl|
|Power :||20.07 PS @ 5250 rpm|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Spoke|
|Tyre Type :||Tube|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||Yes|
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Specifications Summary
|Thunderbird 350 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|ABS Rs. 1.57 lakh||346 cc, 40 Kmpl, 20.07 PS @ 5250 rpm, Petrol view all||5 Speed Gear Box, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Spoke Wheels, Tube Tyre view all|
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Overview
About Thunderbird 350 Specs and Features
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 price starts at Rs.1.57 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The Royal Thunderbird is offered with two engine options - 350cc and 500cc. The Thunderbird 350 is the more popular offering and features the same engine as seen on the Royal Enfield Classic 350. The single-cylinder, air-cooled, twin-spark engine delivers 20PS at 5250rpm and 28Nm of torque at 4000rpm. The cruiser bike employs a single downtube frame and uses the engine as a stressed member. A 41mm telescopic front forks and gas-charged twin shocks at rear take care of damping duties. The Thunderbird was the first Royal Enfield to feature disc brakes on both ends. The bike tips the scale at 195Read Less
Specs of Thunderbird 350 Competitors
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.46 lakhClassic 350 Specs Compare with Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
Rs. 1.64 lakhThunderbird 350X Specs Compare with Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhHimalayan Specs Compare with Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500
Rs. 2.07 lakhThunderbird 500 Specs Compare with Thunderbird 350
Rs. 1.55 lakh42 Specs Compare with Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.22 lakhBullet 350 Specs Compare with Thunderbird 350
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Rs. 1.05 lakhAvenger Cruise 220 Specs Compare with Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6
Rs. 1.87 lakhHimalayan BS6 Specs Compare with Thunderbird 350
Rs. 1.01 lakhIntruder Specs Compare with Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Classic 500
Rs. 2.02 lakhClassic 500 Specs Compare with Thunderbird 350
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Thunderbird 350
- The RE Classic is a retro-street bike whereas the Thunderbird is a cruiser machine. The Classic 350 is apt for budget-conscious riders who want a distinct old-school pizzaz in their motorcycle. However, if you crave for more torque and are not worried about the relatively higher fuel bills than the 350, go for the Classic 500 instead. It also offers the advantage of fuel injection, which helps in providing crisper throttle response and easier cold-starts. On the other hand, the Thunderbird family is arguably one of the most feature-laden motorcycles from the British brand. Both the 350cc and 500cc variants feature dual trip meters with average speed readout, digital fuel gauge, a generous 20-litre fuel tank, projector headlamp with LED DRL, and relaxed ergonomics. Though the Thunderbird 350 feels short on power on the highways, it is still a good choice for enthusiasts who love to go on long rides. Click on the link to compare these two siblings: https://bit.ly/2jK42ji Ultimately, it boils down to your requirements. Do take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort.
- If you think for touring purpose definitely Thunderbird 350 or you are daily commuter and covered more than 100km.Classic have their strong existence in market due to old school look. Truly appreciate the Royal Enfield to build classic but if you ride more than 100km on highway, you must have strong spinal system, as after riding you feel back pain due to double spring system on seat as well as bike. when you ride more than at the speed of 80km/hrs, seat continue vibrates and may impact your nervous system. Thunderbird 350 less appearance in the market but truly riding experience much higher than the other Royal Enfield bike. You can enjoy your weekend riding as well as daily commute with this beast, less vibration than classic 350, seating posture also very good that means you never tiered, if you ride more than 100km.Comparison to engine: both having same engine bit change in rpm settings for pickup.
- RE Classic 350. In every terms,it feels much better. It feels royal and feels like yes you arent riding some day to day commuters. Thunderbird 350 is just a styled 350 and don't even have a after sale handsome evaluation. RE Classic though quite retro gets everything you want. And ofcourse, Modification can make it better than RE Thunderbird 350.
- 350 & 350x both are better in their way...if you take 350 its not alloy, not ABS which is in offering from RE for 350x350 has more comfortable seat arrangement, not in 350x, & having some issue with fuel supplies, saw leakage in one of my friends' bikesoo i would rather suggest go for RE Thunderbird 350 with ABS obviously
- None....but if you want to buy between the two... I would suggest the good old thunderbird....I have sold my thunderbird x within one year as I was having just too many problems with the bike
- 350x has straight handle bar with upright riding stance which is more convenient for long rides and 350 has different handle bar setup. you may test ride before deciding
- As per my opinion , RE bikes are good in order of their quality and riding comfort. I recent drove my RE TB 350 for 300 KM long drive to Trichy and back to Bangalore . After riding around 150 KMs , my left shoulder started hurting me and due to this , I couldn’t turn my head to right , if turn so , my shoulder hurts more than normal .So I have decided from then . Not to go long ride which is more than 150KMs. It remain hurts for few days after the ride finished . It’s my opinion . It may be due to my height . I am 6 ft tall .
- All cruiser type bikes are good for long rides. its rifing position is comfortable, is one of the main reason. if you're comfortable with all kind of riding position, you can choose a bike according to your taste & need , ofcourse the budget ..
- There are ample of options available i.e. Royal Enfield Classic 350, Suzuki Intruder, UM Motorcycles Renegade Commando, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220, Royal Enfield Himalayan etc. Click on the given link to explore all available options: Choosing one will depend on several factors like budget, brand preference, specific feature requirements etc. Please drop down your requirements so that we can assist you further.