Get Instant Bike Loan
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Price in Kheda
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 price in Kheda starts from Rs. 1.57 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 17th February 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Thunderbird 350 variants in Kheda. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350's top competitors are Royal Enfield Classic 350 (price starting at Rs. 1.46 lakh in Kheda) and Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X (price starting at Rs. 1.64 lakh in Kheda).
Price of Thunderbird 350 Competitors
Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6
Rs. 1.87 lakhHimalayan BS6 On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.54 lakhClassic 350 On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
Rs. 1.64 lakhThunderbird 350X On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500
Rs. 2.07 lakhThunderbird 500 On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350
Rs. 1.55 lakh42 On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.15 lakhBullet 350 On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350
Rs. 1.05 lakhIntruder On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Classic 500
Rs. 2.02 lakhClassic 500 On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350
Yamaha FZ 25
Rs. 1.35 lakhFZ 25 On Road Price Compare with Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Overview
Best Cruiser Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.46 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.15 lakh
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Price
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Price
Rs. 2.02 lakh
Jawa Perak Price
Rs. 1.96 lakh
Jawa 42 Price
Rs. 1.55 lakh
Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Price
Rs. 1.05 lakh
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Price
Rs. 1.57 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Price
Rs. 1.89 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Thunderbird 350
- Interceptor is a great bike for long rides, and has been proven so by many bikers in the recent past. For your height, you might have to add raisers for the handlebar, to get a good "Rider-triangle" position, and avoid shoulder pain. Also, add air cushion seats for the rider , for a pleasant experience for your tushy as well. Personally, if you're not a "hardcore" RE fan, I would suggest you to give the new Dominar a test drive.You'll be pleasantly surprised.
- Yes it is a rock solid bike and has all the ingredients for the long rides and daily commute as well . The bike has good comfortability. As per the review , it gives less mileage and price wise is also bit expensive, if you aren’t particular about the price tag . It should have been more height like Himalayan , but it’s not . Overall it’s a good bike .
- Interceptor is a great choice. It is evidently best for long rides. If you are looking for regular long rides or thats your main concern you can also check BMW G 310 gs it has comfort as its a off-road street bike. Added advantage for your height. But nevertheless Comfort and grip matters most for long rides. Take a test ride and decide.cheers
- Both have an engine differentials as tb350 has got 20bhp where as Jawa has 27, I would recommend for jawa as it is quick in terms of pickup and handling but doesn’t feels heavy, for tb it feels heavy and 500 is good enough rather then 350 but gotta pay some extra bucks! Take a test drive really because i own tb350 but I liked jawa 42. Still tb feels muscular and sexy when U’ll get on the shiny alloy wheels.
- It’s your choice. As per my knowledge, comparing with all these bikes , I feel Thunderbird is the right choice , why ? Because , it is a cruiser bike and has solid construction which means heavier than the rest of all bikes which gives you more comfortable ride on road and looks like manly . Other these bikes have not much riding comfort. The Jawa bikes haven’t proven anything big in those areas as of now . It may give you some good feedback in future , may try it. As of now , you think about TB 350, but TB 350 X which is latest model and you don’t find much difference in that .think about it before buy .
- Jawa is yet to prove itself, just a huge launch won't make it a success and company has initially failed to keep up the promise of delivering the bikes on time.Jawa is sold out till September which means even if you book today your bike might be delivered to you next year, better buy thunderbird ABS, else why don't you look for Dominar.in case you are waiting till jan then might RE comeup with the new lineup, refresh models.
- First choice (not considering royal enfield)benellie imperialle (just 20k more)benellie 302r (powerful pillion friendly stretch little bit)pulsar 220 split seat but pillion friendly.(great daddy) just above 1 lac.pulsar Nswait for retrospect from Honda and Yamaha.But how can you ignore bullet when it does all in style.? vibrations are not an issue customise rear view mirror for the safety of your rides like in benellie.Thanks.
- Dominar is a sureshot winner. Highway cruising, city riding, pillion seat comfort, performance, maintenance costs...It beats RE in every single department, practically. And I can vouch for this, coz I've ridden my TB350 all over the country, and clocked over 40k kms.
- To be honestly there is no comparison between the two bikes but in terms of seating comfort its obviously RE thunderbird, but yes there are too much vibration, & not sure whether I can be called high in maintenance, its moderate....
- ABS nice facility for speedy bike & hearse breaking but your bike is cruiser bike to need run much fast if you faster than you need apply harder breaking but in TB you can control with both the breaks . No need to facilitate with ABS Enjoy cruise riding
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand and it may also vary according to the city, brand and model.There are scenarios wherein dealers also give attractive deals to their customers. New Bike Showrooms - https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- Basically, RE doesn’t give any discount to the customers, some dealers give a Helmet for free of cost as a discount. That’s it .
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 is available in 1 variants i.e. STD which is priced at Rs. 1.50 lakh (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi). Click on the link to know more about it: https://www.zigwheels.com/newbikes/Royal-Enfield/Thunderbird-350/Standard
- Only dual disk Thunderbird is available in the market.
- Single disj brake option is not available on TB 350
- Of course, you might be paying between 31000 - 32500 based on interest rate charged by financial institutions.
- We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership or bank as they will be the better person to assist you related to Finance and EMI's becuase it depends on individual eligibility.
- Check this on your nearest showrooms.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Price in India
Calculate Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less