Royal Enfield Himalayan Spare Parts
Royal Enfield Himalayan Spare Parts Price List
|Royal Enfield Himalayan Parts||Authorised Dealer Price||Extra GST 28%||Total Price|
|Rear wheel cush rubbers||1199||335||1534|
|Rear Brake Pads||294||82||376|
|Front Brake Pads||294||82||376|
|Side Panel Set||3000||840||3840|
|Clutch Lever / Brake Lever||150||42||192|
|Front Fork Oil||491||137||628|
*SGST (State GST) + CGST (Central GST) = GST
Recently Asked User Questions and Answers
- Yes, you may go for the current version. The Himalayan recently received a host of updates. The 2021 Himalayan doesn’t look too different from the previous model. It retains its rugged design elements and looks like an ADV from every angle. The only key change in this aspect is that the Himalayan is now available in three new paint options: Pine Green, Mirage Silver and Granite Black, besides the existing Rock Red, Lake Blue, and Gravel Grey. The Mirage Silver colour option gets a tan brown seat. That said, the addition of LED lighting and a few other noticeable changes would have improved the package.Read More - 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan: What’s New And What’s Not.
- Best time
- As per your requirements, we'd suggest you to go for the Royal Enfield Himalayan. Over the years, RE has ironed out the majority of issues from the Himalayan. The pliant suspension, high ground clearance, and healthy torque output make for an empowering proposition in the city. The Himalayan is not only a great city slicker, it offers brilliant cruising and off-road credentials like the long-travel suspension and tall ground clearance. The spot-on off-road ergonomics, allowing the rider to knee-grip the tank naturally, with an effortless reach to the handlebar, add to the Himalayan’s comfort and confidence to venture into the unknown. Whether it’s carrying you down the highway at a steady cruise or pulling you out of slush under pouring rain, the engine always feels up to the job. The Himalayan BS6 is a well-rounded package that is now just that little bit better than before. It’s a nice motorcycle to tour the country on, and even if you don’t actually do so, it makes you look like the sort of person who does so with regularity. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link andselect your desired city for dealer.Read more -Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6: Road Test Review.
- Himalayan no doubt,torqueful engine give you all your need,speacily off road trail,enjoy long travel suspensen with high ground clearence.
- Yes, Royal Enfield Himalayan features BS6-compliant 411cc single-cylinder engine which produces 24.31PS and 32Nm.
Himalayan User Reviews
Features & Styling4.5/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Tours
51% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Excellent for city and long touring, Great comfort, Looks huge on road feels like riding a sports bike
Everything is perfect except the seat height.I'm 6ft 2 inches tall.I'm not so comfortable with that.Is there any possibility to increase the seat height.
Kabhi bhi bike bandh ho jati hai.Long tour pe le nahi jaa sakte.Performance are good.Full confidence for driving.
really perfect adventure off road
Power has decreased than bs4 then comfort is superb surely himalayan need some more aggressiveness
The bike is highly comfortable for long tours with a very good luggage carrying capacity. Pillion comfort is also very good compared to other bikes. It is good for off-roading, but the weight is an issue. Slightly less easy to manage in heavy traffic compared to other bullets and street bikes. But anyone planning to buy a Himalayan or any other RE, please ensure to find a good quality service centre because that is a very big issue with RE. I am a victim of a bad 1st service from Intrepid Works, Marutharoad, Palakkad (from where I had taken delivery of my bike), which almost destroyed my bike. Luckily my bike has recovered from its bad condition after the last two services (from PVR works, Kallekkad, Palakkad and RE Brand Store, BTM Layout, Bangalore) which were done properly.
This has to be the most value for money bike. It has great ride comfort, ergonomics and is an affordable adventure tourer. You will also enjoy this bike in daily commutes.Loads of accessories both from Royal Enfield as well as from Third Parties are available to make your experience rich. Fit the Aluminium Panniers made available by Royal Enfield and the bike becomes a head turner.Minor Negatives: Temperature Display not accurate. Tall bike for short riders - perfect for tall riders. Engine leaves you wanting for more power - but then the power to price ratio is great.If you are looking for a comfortable bike that can go anywhere and do anything, whilst not costing a bomb, then go for Royal Enfield Himalayan
The bike is awesome.It feels like i'm living my moment every time i get on to this bcoz i've been waiting to buy this since the launch and i got this finally.There are absolutely no complaints about the bike's performance.But, It misses out on a few things like digital fuel meter, At least a range to empty (range of travel with the existing fuel).I personally feel that the range is required for all touring and cruiser bikes enabling the rider to better plan for his drive and filling up the fuel.Other than the above, All the other things are awesome in this bike.You will fall in love with this bike every time you get on to it.
If you Maintain it,you would get bestest performance experienced by riding it.Never try to alternate the exhaust part that is most understandable reason for why you are not getting a good mileage.Do services in correct timings and if you feel any single bit of uncomfort on your bike(ie.screws or bolts get loosen up due to heavy vibration that would happen especially when you are tripping on long rides or off-roads,some weird sound over front side of engine,abs light stays on during a ride,etc)you must get the bs4 beast to service station.Remember More you maintain the beast,the more you will love the beast to the core.!
1. Superb Ergonomics. Apt for me (my height is 6ft). But definitely need an extender for Long Rides since the Wind shield will be shorter for people like me. 2. Definitely value for money. Since your servicing will be within a span of 6 months.(Excluding the first).3. In 1st Gear, I picked up a speed of 40. So I guess I will surely achieve a speed of 90-100 KMPH without any hiccups.4. Luggage friendly. You don't have to worry about basic luggage's which you may carry for occasional rides. ( Reach today and get back tomorrow types)I will definitely recommend Himalayan for those who wants some fresh air on weekends.
KTM 250 Adventure
Rs. 2.51 LakhHimalayan vs 250 Adventure
Royal Enfield Meteor 350
Rs. 1.84 LakhHimalayan vs Meteor 350
Hero XPulse 200
Rs. 1.18 LakhHimalayan vs XPulse 200
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.72 LakhHimalayan vs Classic 350
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 2.07 LakhHimalayan vs Dominar 400
BMW G 310 GS
Rs. 2.90 LakhHimalayan vs G 310 GS
KTM 390 Adventure
Rs. 3.10 LakhHimalayan vs 390 Adventure
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.70 LakhHimalayan vs Duke 390
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 2.75 LakhHimalayan vs Interceptor 650