Royal Enfield Classic 500 On Road Price in DahodChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Classic 500 ABS||Rs. 2,30,818||Rs. 2,02,046||Rs. 12,122.00||Rs. 16,650|
|Classic 500 Desert Storm 500||Rs. 2,33,967||Rs. 2,04,977||Rs. 12,298.00||Rs. 16,692|
|Classic 500 Squadron blue||Rs. 2,33,967||Rs. 2,04,977||Rs. 12,298.00||Rs. 16,692|
|Classic 500 Stealth Black||Rs. 2,33,967||Rs. 2,04,977||Rs. 12,298.00||Rs. 16,692|
|Classic 500 Chrome||Rs. 2,42,029||Rs. 2,12,479||Rs. 12,748.00||Rs. 16,802|
|Classic 500 Tribute Black Limited Edition||Rs. 2,40,564||Rs. 2,07,046||Rs. 16,563.00||Rs. 16,955|
|Classic 500 Pegasus Edition||Rs. 2,53,696||Rs. 2,16,819||
Get Instant Bike Loan
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Price in Dahod
Royal Enfield Classic 500 price in Dahod starts from Rs. 2.02 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 2.17 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Classic 500 variants in Dahod. Royal Enfield Classic 500 Desert Storm 500 is priced at Rs. 2.05 lakh and the top-end variant Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus Edition is priced at Rs. 2.17 lakh.The EMI of Classic 500 is available at Rs. 5,532 per month @ 6%. Royal Enfield Classic 500's top competitors are Royal Enfield Classic 350 (price starting at Rs. 1.46 lakh in Dahod) and Royal Enfield Bullet 500 (price starting at Rs. 1.89 lakh in Dahod).
Royal Enfield Dealer Showroom in Dahod
Concord AutomotiveNo1A, Raghunandan Society,Old Indore Highway,Near Tata Harsolia Brothers, Dahod, Gujarat, 389151Phone : 9110101810 Phone : 9110101810
Price of Classic 500 Competitors
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.54 lakhClassic 350 On Road Price Compare with Classic 500
Rs. 1.96 lakhJawa Perak On Road Price Compare with Classic 500
Royal Enfield Bullet 500
Rs. 1.89 lakhBullet 500 On Road Price Compare with Classic 500
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.48 lakhRC 390 On Road Price Compare with Classic 500
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with Classic 500
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X
Rs. 2.15 lakhThunderbird 500X On Road Price Compare with Classic 500
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 2.56 lakhInterceptor 650 On Road Price Compare with Classic 500
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.29 lakhApache RR 310 On Road Price Compare with Classic 500
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500
Rs. 2.07 lakhThunderbird 500 On Road Price Compare with Classic 500
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
Rs. 1.57 lakhThunderbird 350 On Road Price Compare with Classic 500
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Overview
Best Cruiser Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.46 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.15 lakh
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Price
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Price
Rs. 2.02 lakh
Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Price
Rs. 1.04 lakh
Jawa 42 Price
Rs. 1.55 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Classic 500
- 2017 classic 500 will only fetch u 80k+ when you go for exchange. 2018 model with rear disc 95k to 100500. Dont go for exchange of ur classic 500. As they bargain like buying cattle. Direct coustomer will fetch u 1.25 to 1.75 depending up on the condition. Never exchange. U will lose your money.
- You can go to the dealers shop and inquire about this question there.
- Pls call at 738****812. I want to buy
- The Classic 500 is the best single-cylinder bike Royal Enfield has ever made. Its been a long time since it has stepped and still it has its forte and looks beautiful. The original classic Bullet design is kept intact with few alteration which make it look outstanding. Power comes from a 499cc, four stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled, twin-spark, engine which churns out 27.57PS of max. power and 41.3Nm of peak torque. Its tested mileage is 38.88kmpl in town and 46.48kmpl on the highways which is quite impresive for this huge engine. It comes in 7 variants which are STD, Squadron Blue, Stealth Black, Battle Green, Desert Storm, Chrome. It comes in the price range of 1.70 - 2.17 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Classic 500 is at the top of the range in this regard it is one of the most comfortable motorcycles to ride in today’s times, but its basic chassis isn’t too modern – it has got a basic single down-tube frame under the skin with 35mm hydraulic telescopic forks at the front and gas charged 5-step adjustable hydraulic coil springs at the rear. The overall ride quality is a bit firm when you compare it to that of its other stable mates. It feels slightly heavier and stiffer because its suspension has been tuned for adjusting it to the additional weight of the engine. If we talk about braking, it has got 280mm disc brake at front and a 153mm drum brake, and it might be a point for disappointing that being a heavy bike it should have disk brake a rear also. Click here to know more about Royal Enfield Classic 500: https://bit.ly/2KPUrAj Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride to clear your doubts about comfort and performance. Get your nearest dealership details by clicking on the link: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers Related: Royal Enfield Launches WWII-Inspired Classic 500 Pegasus Edition- https://bit.ly/2z6iZUv
- Classic 500 is way ahead and better than classic 350. The 500 is buttersmooth and a bull.it's more than worth the money. Satisfaction is just sky high
- Yes it definitely is worth it. I have had a Royal Enfield Classic 500 Squadron Blue for about 5 ears now and not a single major problem till now.
- It depends if you are looking for cruisers then classic 500, standard 500,dominor,duke 250 will be a better option.Dont go for sports bike r15 apachr 300r cbr i have heard that it may cause some back and wrist pain after a one side 80km and beyond.
- Well for macho personality go for royal enfield classic 500.
- I your age loved to be on duke 390 or benelli 300 . Advice please do not drive fast and rash if you really want to test machine take it to track
- For the availability, we would suggest you to walk into nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book.New Bike Showrooms - https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- Dnt knw.
- Check with your nearest dealer or call Customer care.
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Price in India
Calculate Royal Enfield Classic 500 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less