Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||346 cc|
|Mileage :||40 kmpl|
|Power :||20.07 PS @ 5250 rpm|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|ABS :||Single Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Spoke|
|Tyre Type :||Tube|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||Yes|
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Specifications Summary
|Bullet 350 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|ABS Rs. 1.22 lakh||346 cc, 40 Kmpl, 20.07 PS @ 5250 rpm, Petrol view all||5 Speed Gear Box, Single Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Spoke Wheels, Tube Tyre view all|
|ABS BS6 Rs. 1.30 lakh||346 cc, 20.07 PS @ 5250 rpm, Petrol view all||5 Speed Gear Box, Single Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Spoke Wheels, Tube Tyre view all|
|ES ABS Rs. 1.30 lakh||346 cc, 40 Kmpl, 20.07 PS @ 5250 rpm, Petrol view all||5 Speed Gear Box, Single Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Spoke Wheels, Tube Tyre view all|
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Overview
About Bullet 350 Specs and Features
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 price starts at Rs.1.22 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Royal Enfield Bullet 350 ES ABS is priced at Rs. 1.30 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). Powering the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6 is the same 346cc single-cylinder thumper that you also find on the Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6. Engine outputs have taken a slight hit with the motor now producing 19.3PS at 5250rpm and 28Nm at 4000rpm, 0.71PS lower than before. The gearbox continues to remain a 5-speeder. The traditional single downtube frame is suspended by a conventional telescopic fork and twin rear shocks. The setup is quite basic, with the suspension tuned to offer a comfortable riding experience. Braking hardware remains the same as its BS4 model with a front 280mm disc and 1Read Less
Specs of Bullet 350 Competitors
Rs. 1.64 lakhJawa Specs Compare with Bullet 350
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.46 lakhClassic 350 Specs Compare with Bullet 350
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.73 lakhDuke 200 Specs Compare with Bullet 350
Rs. 1.55 lakh42 Specs Compare with Bullet 350
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakhR15 V3 Specs Compare with Bullet 350
Royal Enfield Bullet 500
Rs. 1.89 lakhBullet 500 Specs Compare with Bullet 350
KTM RC 200
Rs. 1.97 lakhRC 200 Specs Compare with Bullet 350
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Rs. 1.05 lakhAvenger Cruise 220 Specs Compare with Bullet 350
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
Rs. 1.57 lakhThunderbird 350 Specs Compare with Bullet 350
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Bullet 350
- Adress proof.-Aadhar card/election Id/driving licence .all copies .show originals too.proof of employment salaried -a salary certificate 3 months.self employed-IT returnee or not if yes its documents. Electricity bill/land tax remittance receipt .3 check leaflets 3 passport size photos.PAN card.These are for a loan.Thanks.
- Not in mine because it's 23 year old. but in comparison with the new variants I'd rather not get the self start feature because that's what sissy's use who can't handle the real bullet!
- Yes as electra .you can fit the tank of standard bullet on it.codtd about average 140000otr in south India.
- I have been using STD 350 for 8 months now and its terrible ! MY FIRST 6 MONTHS WHERE OKAY OKAY ! BUT AFTER THAT I STARTED TO HEAVY AND LOUD TAPET NOISE (TAK TAK) WHILE ON LOW RPM AND HIGH RPM ! I HAD TO INCREASE MY IDLE RPM SO TO COME OVER AND IT DROPPED MY MILEAGE ALL THE WAY FROM 42-46 TO 30-34 2 ND THE BREAKS ITS ABSOLUTELY SH*T , TYRES GET LOCKED SOO EASILY AND I HAVE FALLEN ALMOST 4 TIMES IN 8 MONTHS. 3RD THE KICKER ! IT WAS COMFY FOR 6 MONTH AFTER THAT I HAD TO KICK NEARLY 10-20. TIMES EACH TIME TO START THE VEHICLE ! I AM HAVING SERIOUS LEG ACHES WHILE ON. BED. 4TH I KNOW IT SOUNDS WIERD BUT THE VIBERATIONS , I HAD TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE DOCTER FOR MY PAIN IN THE BALLS DUE TO HEAVY VIBERATIONS ! TRUST ME IT IS REAL , I WOULDN'T SUGGEST YOU TO GO WITH A 1.36 LAKH WORTH STEAL CRAP !
- Both are different in there own respective style. Classic has switch start, you can remove the Pillion seat as well, in case if you want to enjoy that single ride feeling, on the other hand standard is kick start which creates problems in city, pillion seat can not be removed. So I would suggest go for the test ride for both and than select
- This you your fault not the bike’s fault you should what you buying is made like that and only real mens can handle it not babies like you !!!! Now shut the fuck off you plastic bike fan !!!! Royal enfield is all about thump , royalty , dug dug , true motor cycling and about the pride when you ride it !!!!
- I have standard Bullet 350cc (1997 model) and its gear box system is different from engine where as new engines have combine gear box and engine....in new engines if you have any problem in gearbox you have to open whole engine whereas in old engine there is a separate gearbox attached with the engine u don't need to touch the engine.....if you want to buy old model you can contact me on +91 985****329
- The gear system on royal Enfield is similar to other sports bike on market. For first gear you push the lever downward then up comes Nutral and Up 2,3,4 and so on to fifth. Depending upon your comfort in bike you can choose between Standard and Cassic. Standard is a bit high then Classic. Classic gives you a low ride experience comparing to most of the Royal Enfield's.
- The Gear box in Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is a slick shifting one on my personal bike........The pattern is:-1st gear is up and rest four gears down.. neutral is between 1st and 2nd gear... Bullet is a very good bike indeed........If you want real ROYAL ENFIELD feeling then you should definitely go for the Bullet.......hope your queries are solved...😄😄