Revolt RV400 On Road Price in Pimpri ChinchwadChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|RV400 STD||Rs. 1,03,999||Rs. 1,03,999||NA||NA|
|RV400 Premium||Rs. 98,999||Rs. 98,999||NA||NA|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Revolt RV400 Price in Pimpri Chinchwad
Revolt RV400 price in Pimpri Chinchwad starts from Rs. 98,999 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 1.04 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all RV400 variants in Pimpri Chinchwad. The top-end variant Revolt RV400 Premium is priced at Rs. 1.04 lakh. The EMI of RV400 is available at Rs. 2,996 per month @ 9.45%. Revolt RV400's top competitors are Revolt RV300 (price starting at Rs. 84,999 in Pimpri Chinchwad) and Ather 450 (price starting at Rs. To Be Announced in Pimpri Chinchwad).
Revolt RV400 Overview
Best Electric Bikes in India
Bajaj Chetak Price
Rs. 1.00 lakh
Revolt RV400 Price
Ather 450X Price
Rs. 1.45 lakh
Ather 450 Price
Rs. 1.35 lakh
Okinawa Ridge Price
Revolt RV300 Price
Hero Electric Optima E5 Price
Hero Electric Flash LA Price
Okinawa Raise Price
Lectro Electric Essentia Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying RV400
- As of now in Gujarat, it is available in Ahmedabad only and there is no official update from the brand for its availability in Gandhinagar.
- Yes, you can get it from Delhi and take it to Jaipur. But in order to get it serviced, you have to visit Delhi every time until any Revolt service center opens in Jaipur.
- As of now, Revolt Motors RV400 is available in Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Chennai only. Though the brand is planning to expand its operations in other cities of India, these no exact deadline from the brand for its availability in Chandigarh yet.
- Earlier the waiting period for RV 400 was 5 months but now as per the latest news, the company is successful in bringing down the waiting period of the RV400 from 5 months to just 90 days for orders starting from March.
- For now, Revolt RV 400 is up for sale in Delhi and Pune and later would be available in other cities as well. As of now, the bike is not available in Malda, West Bengal. Stay tuned for further updates.
- It will depend on your license class.- MC 50CC (Motorcycle 50 cc): Motorcycles with engine capacity of 50 cc or less than 50 cc.- LMV - NT: Light Motor Vehicle used for non-transport purposes.- FVG: Motorcycles of any engine capacity but with no gears like scooters and mopeds.- Motorcycles with a capacity of 50 CC or more, motorcycles with gear and Light Motor Vehicles (LMVs) including cars.- MCWG or M / CYCL.WG: All types of Motorcycles including Motorcycle with gear.Don't forget to add 'red L' at front and back of your vehicle for everyone's convenience.
Revolt RV400 Price in India
Calculate Revolt RV400 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less