Mahindra MOJO UT 300 Specifications
(22 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||294.72 cc|
|Mileage :||45 kmpl|
|Power :||23.11 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Gear Box :||6-Speed|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Get Loan starting @9.7% View On Road Price
Mahindra MOJO UT 300 Specifications Summary
|MOJO UT 300 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 1.40 lakh||294.72 cc, 45 Kmpl, 23.11 PS @ 7500 rpm, Petrol view all||6-Speed Gear Box, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
Mahindra MOJO UT 300 Overview
Specs of MOJO UT 300 Competitors
Mahindra MOJO XT 300
Rs. 1.63 lakhMOJO XT 300 Specs Compare with MOJO UT 300
Rs. 1.65 lakhCBR250R Specs Compare with MOJO UT 300
KTM RC 200
Rs. 1.97 lakhRC 200 Specs Compare with MOJO UT 300
Yamaha Fazer 25
Rs. 1.45 lakhFazer 25 Specs Compare with MOJO UT 300
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakhR15 V3 Specs Compare with MOJO UT 300
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying MOJO UT 300
Q. I tour a lot and live in a hilly region I am confused between Dominar, Royal Enfield Classic 350, Mahindra Mojo and Jawa 42.Which of these bikes would be good for touring purpose - 42 - 42 - 42?
- Mojo & jawa have same engine,,, dominor is more powerful,,,re350 forget it....
- Jawa 42 has a better riding experience
- Select java
Q. Is mahainda mojo bike's spare parts are available in market ?
- We would suggest you to get in touch with the dealership as they will be better person to assist you in this concern. Click on the link to find out your nearest dealership: https://bit.ly/2NOcmcN
Q. I am confused in xt and ut which is good...and what is the mileage in both the bike.View More Questions
- The Mojo UT 300 is a new tourer from Mahindra that comes with a UT (Universal Tourer) badge and a retail price of Rs 1.60 Lakh (On road, Delhi). The bike is based on the older Mojo (now known as Mojo XT 300) and comes with fewer features than the latter. The bike shares the heart with the XT 300 but has a carburettor system as opposed to the XT 300’s fuel injection system. It gets a single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, carburetted 294.72cc engine with a max power output of 23.1PS and a peak torque of 25.2Nm at 5,500rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission system. Moreover, brand hasn't revealed mileage figures of UT 300 yet whereas, claimed ARAI mileage for the Mahindra MOJO XT 300 petrol is 25 kmpl. Do take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort.
- XT has double silencer, mpfi and upside down shocker and price also have higher side. UT has single silencer, carburetor and normal shocks. And cost effective also.
- Mileage is similar difference of some figures... Go for the higher version