Mahindra Gusto On Road Price in DelhiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Gusto DX CBS||Rs. 59,577||Rs. 50,996||Rs. 3,059.00||Rs. 5,522|
|Gusto VX CBS||Rs. 64,621||Rs. 55,660||Rs. 3,339.00||Rs. 5,622|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Mahindra Gusto Price in Delhi
Mahindra Gusto price in Delhi starts from Rs. 50,996 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 55,660. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Gusto variants in Delhi. The top-end variant Mahindra Gusto VX CBS is priced at Rs. 55,660. The EMI of Gusto is available at Rs. 1,469 per month @ 9.45%. Mahindra Gusto's top competitors are TVS Jupiter (price starting at Rs. 54,349 in Delhi) and Hero Maestro Edge (price starting at Rs. 53,330 in Delhi).
Price of Gusto Competitors
Rs. 54,349Jupiter On Road Price Compare with Gusto
Hero Maestro Edge
Rs. 53,330Maestro Edge On Road Price Compare with Gusto
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 61,650Activa 125 On Road Price Compare with Gusto
Rs. 54,241Dio On Road Price Compare with Gusto
Rs. 45,600Pleasure On Road Price Compare with Gusto
Rs. 48,280Duet On Road Price Compare with Gusto
Mahindra Gusto Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Gusto
- Mahindra Gusto returns a claimed fuel efficiency of 63 km/l. For the maintenance/service costs, we'd recommend visiting the nearest authorized service centre as they would be able to assist you with more accurate information. Click on the link and select your city accordingly for Mahindra Bike Showrooms
- Mileage 35 - 42 Kmpl, MC - Under Rs. 1000 (for no major issues also excluding battery(battery itself is around Rs. 800))
- It is 45km
- It's absolutely compatible for ladies., it has a good front space, have a holder in the front for most probably spacious enough to hold your phn and purse. I honestly recommend that its the best two wheeler for you
- It is best suited for ladies and girls
- Mahindra Gusto comes with a 6 Litres tank and the exact amount of fuel left in scooters varies from scooter to scooter but the last fuel indicator bar starts blinking when there is around 1 litres fuel left in the tank. How long will it go depends on the mileage of the scooter and driving style.
- This feature is not available in gusto.It has only 6lit petrol tank.
- Thanks for your information.
- The engine costs would depend on the parts. It's very obvious that the engine parts would be of high cost. I am facing issues with crank shaft, and the cost which i have to bear is around 8k. The funny part is, the Mahindra's engine parts are not easily available in the markets; and thus making the maintenance cost extremely high.
- 2 to 3 k
- It can be too high as it is the heart of bike, as a heart surgery costs very high.
- Mahindra Gusto gets a 109.6 cc single cylinder, 4-Stroke, M-TEC engine. The service cost may vary as per the location and condition of the scooter. It will be easy for pocket to maintain but for exact service cost including labour charges and GST, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized service center as they will be the better persons to assist you in this concern. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- Engine is 110CC. Its good for such scooter, good pickup and top speed. It does not struggle. Though they say service is free in the beginning but they charge around Rs. 840 for every service.
- 110 cc and 1k to 15k
Mahindra Gusto Price in India
Calculate Mahindra Gusto EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less