Kawasaki Z900RS Specs Overview
Kawasaki Z900RS is powered by 948 cc engine.This Z900RS engine generates a power of 111 PS @ 8500 rpm. Kawasaki Z900RS gets Disc brakes in the front and rear. The kerb weight of Z900RS is 215 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 17 L. Kawasaki Z900RS has Tubeless Tyre and Alloy Wheels.
Kawasaki Z900RS Specifications Summary
|Z900RS Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD BS6 Rs. 15.7 Lakh||948 cc, 111 PS @ 8500 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Analogue Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Z900RS
- No USB port is available with the Kawasaki Z900RS.
- The Kawasaki Z900RS certainly embodies the retro charm of the 1970s, while not compromising on modern-day features and performance. Fuel injected Z900RS churns out 111PS of power at 8500rpm and 98.5Nm of torque at 6500rpm. The Z900 packs all the electronic essentials that any modern day motorcycle of this range would. This includes LED headlamps, two-level traction control and ABS. It is certainly a tempting buy for many motorcycling enthusiasts out there.
- Fuel injection is used on most newer street bikes
- Ninja is more of a sport bike you lean forward same with the z900 but not quite as much harder to do the older you getThe z900RS is more of an upright sitting position but you can lean forward if you want. I just rode mine today with tank bag that I could lean on a bit and it was great. This is a very agile bike making it great for ripping around. With a sport bike you can not sit upright with this bike you can sit almost upright and lean forward when riding like a bandit. The z900 has about 10 more horse power Ninja 1000 will have more
- Ninja 1000 is a sport tourer, it's like an adventure bike but built like a sports bike. Sitting position isn't uncomfortable for long rides, infact it's a pleasure to ride on highways, going town to town . The only only down side is it's fuel tank capacity which isn't like that of a cruiser bike, so if you are an avid traveler and want to do it on yr bike, u'll either have to stop for frequent refills or find a way to attach the Jerry cans to it. The bike itself is very rideable and agile. It's gonna add tons of fun and comfort to all yr trips.
- The Kawasaki Z900 is one of the best available naked sports bikes with a frugal engine to take over any situations. The bike gets great ergonomics to be a great option for long tours as well as for the city rides. The Ninja 1000 has a more committed riding posture which is track based with very brutal acceleration. The bike leans well on the corners as compared to the Z900. Moreover, we would suggest you to take the test ride of both the bikes so that you may evaluate the bikes on the basis of your requirements and comfort.Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Kawasaki
Kawasaki Z900RS Specifications FAQs
How much CC is Kawasaki Z900RS?
Kawasaki Z900RS is equipped with a 948 cc engine.