Kawasaki Z900RS Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||948 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||4|
|Torque :||98.5 Nm @ 6500 rpm|
|Power :||111 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Kawasaki Z900RS Specifications Summary
|Z900RS Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 15.70 lakh||948 cc, 111 PS @ 8500 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Analogue Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
About Z900RS Specs and Features
Kawasaki Z900RS price starts at Rs.15.70 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). Powering the Z900RS is the same 948cc, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine which is seen on the regular Z900. This engine churns out 111PS of power at 8500rpm and 98.5Nm of torque at 6500rpm. Braking is done via 300mm dual discs at the front and a 250mm single unit at the back. Suspension duties here are handled by inverted forks at the front and a gas-charged monoshock at the rear. The Kawasaki Z900RS tips the scale at 215kg (kerb).
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Z900RS
- No USB port is available with the Kawasaki Z900RS.
- It has a side stand if you don't use Kawa financing you get a free center stand and cover or a back grab rail and cover. I live in Alberta Canada so not sure about USA
- No, it gets self start only.
- The Kawasaki Z900RS certainly embodies the retro charm of the 1970s, while not compromising on modern-day features and performance. Fuel injected Z900RS churns out 111PS of power at 8500rpm and 98.5Nm of torque at 6500rpm. The Z900 packs all the electronic essentials that any modern day motorcycle of this range would. This includes LED headlamps, two-level traction control and ABS. It is certainly a tempting buy for many motorcycling enthusiasts out there.
- Fuel injection is used on most newer street bikes