Kawasaki Ninja 300 On Road Price in LaturChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Ninja 300 ABS KRT Edition||Rs. 3,63,000||Rs. 2,98,000||Rs. 46,136.00||Rs. 18,864|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Price in Latur
Kawasaki Ninja 300 price in Latur starts from Rs. 2.98 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 2.98 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Ninja 300 variants in Latur. The EMI of Ninja 300 is available at Rs. 8,159 per month @ 6%. Kawasaki Ninja 300's top competitors are Yamaha YZF R3 (price starting at Rs. 3.52 lakh in Latur) and TVS Apache RR 310 (price starting at Rs. 2.24 lakh in Latur).
Price of Ninja 300 Competitors
Yamaha YZF R3
Rs. 3.52 lakhYZF R3 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 300
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.48 lakhRC 390 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 300
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.53 lakhDuke 390 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 300
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.24 lakhApache RR 310 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 300
Benelli TNT 300
Rs. 2.99 lakhTNT 300 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 300
BMW G 310 R
Rs. 2.99 lakhG 310 R On Road Price Compare with Ninja 300
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.90 lakhDominar 400 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 300
Rs. 3.10 lakh302R On Road Price Compare with Ninja 300
Kawasaki Ninja 650
Rs. 5.89 lakhNinja 650 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 300
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.13 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.07 lakh
Suzuki Hayabusa Price
Rs. 13.80 lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 1.96 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.41 lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.24 lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.54 lakh
KTM RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.48 lakh
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Price
Rs. 34.99 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja 300
- RC 390 and Ninja are more power full bike than RR310. But if you are looking for decent bike like in milage, comfort and price as well then RR310 is the best option. Coz RR310 ground clearance is good and suspension is little lighter so that is not good for cornering as RC390 but RR310 is more comfortable in city. So it's up to us what we like coz all three bike has three different look and different price tag as well. you can chose any as per your choice. if you are looking for good sport kind of bike in decent price tag then RR310 would be good choice.
- In terms of looks the order is as follows :Apache RR310>Kawasaki Ninja>KTM RC390.In terms of performance:KTM RC390>Kawasaki Ninja>Apache RR310.If you are ready to spend more bucks, then go for the RC390 because you cannot get a better performer than this beast.If you need a more balanced machine then Apache RR310 is the one.
- Bro go for the Rr 310 best overall package.
- I don't force you to buy ninja because the bike is excellent but we can't expend to that . I think you should buy a Apache rtr 300r it is same as ninja but quality varies.
- Kawasaki is premium bike and the company less price up to 40000 for the parts get the full information from the showroom
- When u want to go high you gotta put your money high...no other go...then what do u expect...
- Yamaha R3 is a definite yes. However V3 of the yzf R3 is expected to launch by the year's end. Ninja 300 on the other hand is a big disappointment as the brake calipers are all changed, tyres aren't what they are supposed to be and nor do they have USD suspension. And as for the 300r, we can just wait for it as it is also a very reliable machine. Hands up for the Yamaha R3 any day.
- The ktm motorcycles are all single cylinder motorcycles hence they are priced aggressively. The R3 and ninja are both twin cylinder engines. Initial pickup of ktm is no doubt more because the engine has been tuned that way (hence lower mileage) but in a longer run the R3 and ninja will beat the ktm 390 and achieve higher top speeds. On paper at least.
- Yes..Extremely smooth engine of R3 will b**w your mind..You will enjoy every ride.Bottom end & midrange power is best in R3.It is the best'looking bike also..Close your eyes & go for R3..All the best
- Maintaining a good bike needs a good price. Ninja is better if you go for a speed bike. With latest brand of cbr 250 rr and its performance, you might like to reconsider it. My last riding speed was 145km//h. But without the safety's. I prefered not to go ahead i'm just sharing my real life experience
- No always ninja300 man unless if you are a fan of cbr series ,coming to cbr it is a simple race machine with comfortable handlings,and with the new pricing of ninja i would suggest you to go for ninja 300 which comes with twin cylinder .
- Continental GT 650 or DUKE 390 or Dominor 400 or RR 310
- Speed is Duke, sitting comfortably rr310,
- GO FOR DUKE 390 BUT FORGET ABOUT MILAGE
- We won't suggest you to go for Kawasaki Ninja 300 as you might face issues in servicing your bike every time. It will totally depend on the dealership/service center that will they provide you service at your door-step. So, we would suggest you exchange your words with authorized dealership as they will be the better persons to assist you in this concern. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Price in India
Calculate Kawasaki Ninja 300 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less