Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Specifications
(22 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||1043 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||4|
|Torque :||111 Nm @ 7300 rpm|
|Power :||142 PS @ 10000 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Specifications Summary
|Ninja 1000 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Limited Edition Silver Rs. 10.29 lakh||1043 cc, 142 PS @ 10000 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Analogue Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
|ABS Rs. 10.29 lakh||1043 cc, 142 PS @ 10000 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Analogue Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Overview
Specs of Ninja 1000 Competitors
Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R
Rs. 13.99 lakhNinja ZX 10R Specs Compare with Ninja 1000
Rs. 13.75 lakhHayabusa Specs Compare with Ninja 1000
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
Rs. 10.49 lakhNinja ZX-6R Specs Compare with Ninja 1000
Rs. 15.10 lakhZ1000 Specs Compare with Ninja 1000
Yamaha YZF R1
Rs. 20.39 lakhYZF R1 Specs Compare with Ninja 1000
Yamaha YZF R1M
Rs. 20.39 lakhYZF R1M Specs Compare with Ninja 1000
Rs. 13.00 lakhSuperSport Specs Compare with Ninja 1000
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja 1000
Q. Confused between Ninja 1000 and Z900...which is better
- Both are wonderful machines... If u r looking for raw power and naked bike, z900 is the machine.in case you need electronics and faired bike... go for Ninja 1000. you will get liner power from 1000 rpm to the red line... awesome machine...
- For safety, less windblast, Better acceleration and stability at high speeds go for NINJA 1000. For RAW power and Better handling go for Z900.
- Z 900 is for the super naked lovers ninja 1000 a sports tourer bigger in dimensions .you can choose from both.
Q. What is the maintenance cost for Ninja 1000?
- Please see old answers
- Please see old answers
- About 7k-13k will be service cost. Maintainence cost depends on USAGE.
Q. How many km it will give on full tank - Ninja 1000?View More Questions
- I own a ninja 1000 and frequently take it out on trips. Highway fuel efficiency is around 19 kmpl if you cruise at speeds around 100-120. This bike is not meant for the city hence pointless discussing city FE which will be around 15 kmpl.
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000 comes with a fuel tank of 19 liter capacity. It gives a claimed mileage of 9 Kmpl. So, the Kms range it will cover with fully filled tank will depend on the mileage & your riding style.
- 15 to 20 km per litre if you don't rev hard.