Kawasaki Vulcan S On Road Price in HyderabadChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Vulcan S ABS||Rs. 6,21,726||Rs. 5,49,900||Rs. 49,491.00||Rs. 22,335|
|Vulcan S Pearl Lava Orange||Rs. 6,32,783||Rs. 5,59,900||Rs. 50,391.00||Rs. 22,492|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Kawasaki Vulcan S Price in Hyderabad
Kawasaki Vulcan S price in Hyderabad starts from Rs. 5.50 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 5.60 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Vulcan S variants in Hyderabad. The top-end variant Kawasaki Vulcan S Pearl Lava Orange is priced at Rs. 5.60 lakh. The EMI of Vulcan S is available at Rs. 15,056 per month @ 6%.
Kawasaki Dealer Showroom in Hyderabad
Kawasaki HyderabadRoxana Fortune, 8-2-686/6/D/9, Road No.12, Banjara Hills, - . , Hyderabad, Telangana, 500034Phone : 9885501234 Phone : 9885501234Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kawasaki Vulcan S Overview
Best Cruiser Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.46 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.22 lakh
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Price
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Price
Rs. 2.02 lakh
Rs. 1.67 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Price
Rs. 1.89 lakh
Jawa Perak Price
Rs. 1.96 lakh
Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Price
Rs. 1.04 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Vulcan S
- If you are getting good discounts on BS4 Variant, go for it..
- 1. Not sure. Default configuration is 'Low Reach' which is what I needed. However, when I asked the dealer whether I need to buy an additional accessory if I need to convert it to 'Mid Reach' if needed, he didn't give a definitive answer - All he said was 'I'll get back to you'.2. Only Side-stand is available as standard.
- These are entirely different types of bikes - Cruiser and Semi ADV. Secondly Versys is more expensive and it isn’t available for Rs 6.5 Lac (assuming you are not buying a used one). I paid Rs 7.08 Lac for Vulcan itself (Bengaluru). Both are big bikes. Versys is a little more gigantic/bulky than Vulcan making it difficult to be a daily commuter. Vulcan May be slightly better on this aspect, but it has a pathetic 130 mm ground clearance which makes it somewhat difficult to ride over speed bumps and potholes in Cities. But Versys is a better All-rounder compared to Vulcan since it has some off-roading capability.If you are ok with the might/bulk of Versys and its higher Price, Versys May be a better choice.( I wanted Cruiser, so I chose Vulcan ).However, if your rides are a good combination of daily commute and touring, Z650 and Ninja650 are better options compared to Versys and Vulcan.
- I have 6 bike including the Versys 650 the Vulcan is a way better choice it has great mileage I am not 100% sure about how it would preform on the roads down there. It is a really good bike for a really good price and i would highly recommend it.
- Vulcan has a surprisingly good maneuverability for a bike of its size and weight. I (weighing just 65 KG) can weave through City traffic without much difficulty. However, note that the maneuverability is less than that of Thunderbird and Karizma (the other two bikes that I have). Secondly, its long turning radius makes it a little difficult to take U turns. Yes, its Low ground clearance is a bit of concern in cities. You need to be extra careful when you\\\'re approaching Speed bumps. If your plan is to use it mostly for City commute, Vulcan may not be a good option. If you plan to use it for a mix of City and Long rides ( frequent or occasional), you can go for it. In my case, I needed to buy a Cruiser in 6 - 7 Lac Price range and Vulcan turned out to bt the best option ( Kawasaki's engines are much more refined than Harley's or Hyosung's )
- It does hinder the ride around Speed bumps. Rider needs to get the bike to almost complete halt while going over the Speed bumps. Trust me - I’ve been riding a Vulcan for 8 months !
- No, you won't face any problem while riding the Kawasaki Vulcan S. The ground clearance of 130mm won't hinder the ride.
- Kawasaki Vulcan S is a middleweight cruiser which will be comfortable for long rides with a pillion but due to its big 649 cc 2-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 8-Valves, DOHC, SI Engine you might feel some heat while riding. So, we'd suggest you wear proper gear while riding. Moreover, we'd suggest you take the test drive of the vehicle so that you can understand the difference which will help you to make a final decision for your purchase - Bike Dealer
- Sure you can.. Vulcan S is meant for long leisurely rides on highways ( rather than weaving through bumper to bumper City traffic ). I got my Pillion backrest made by Dochaki Customs, Pune which provides added comfort to the pillion.
- Absolutely. Adding a backrest for the pillion makes things significantly better though.
- We do have a dedicated article related to your query. Please click on the following link and check out the available article - Kawasaki Vulcan S vs Harley-Davidson Street 750: Road Test Review Read more:- Kawasaki Vulcan S vs Harley-Davidson Street 750 Spec Comparo
- Kawasaki's engines and technology are more refined and advanced than Harley's. I picked a Vulcan instead of Street.
Kawasaki Vulcan S Price in India
Calculate Kawasaki Vulcan S EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less