Kawasaki Vulcan S On Road Price in DelhiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Vulcan S ABS||Rs. 6,30,378||Rs. 5,49,900||Rs. 53,992.00||Rs. 26,486|
|Vulcan S Pearl Lava Orange||Rs. 6,42,226||Rs. 5,59,900||Rs. 54,792.00||Rs. 27,534|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Kawasaki Vulcan S Price in Delhi
Kawasaki Vulcan S price in Delhi starts from Rs. 5.50 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 5.60 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Vulcan S variants in Delhi. The top-end variant Kawasaki Vulcan S Pearl Lava Orange is priced at Rs. 5.60 lakh. The EMI of Vulcan S is available at Rs. 15,056 per month @ 6%. Kawasaki Vulcan S's top competitors are Harley-Davidson Street 750 (price starting at Rs. 5.33 lakh in Delhi) and Kawasaki Ninja 650 (price starting at Rs. 5.89 lakh in Delhi).
Kawasaki Dealer Showrooms in Delhi
Extreme AutomobilesB-80 Naraina industrial area phase-ll, block -B West naraina, Delhi, 110028Phone : 8448989645, 01141176800 Phone : 8448989645, 01141176800Email : email@example.com
Aurum AutomobilesD-56 Ground Floor 100 ft. Road Opposite to High Note Performance Chhattarpur Enclave, Delhi, 110074Phone : 7065334334, 0116565334 Phone : 7065334334, 0116565334Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kawasaki Vulcan S Overview
Best Cruiser Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.46 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.22 lakh
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Price
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Price
Rs. 2.02 lakh
Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Price
Rs. 1.05 lakh
Jawa 42 Price
Rs. 1.55 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Vulcan S
- These are entirely different types of bikes - Cruiser and Semi ADV. Secondly Versys is more expensive and it isn’t available for Rs 6.5 Lac (assuming you are not buying a used one). I paid Rs 7.08 Lac for Vulcan itself (Bengaluru). Both are big bikes. Versys is a little more gigantic/bulky than Vulcan making it difficult to be a daily commuter. Vulcan May be slightly better on this aspect, but it has a pathetic 130 mm ground clearance which makes it somewhat difficult to ride over speed bumps and potholes in Cities. But Versys is a better All-rounder compared to Vulcan since it has some off-roading capability.If you are ok with the might/bulk of Versys and its higher Price, Versys May be a better choice.( I wanted Cruiser, so I chose Vulcan ).However, if your rides are a good combination of daily commute and touring, Z650 and Ninja650 are better options compared to Versys and Vulcan.
- I have 6 bike including the Versys 650 the Vulcan is a way better choice it has great mileage I am not 100% sure about how it would preform on the roads down there. It is a really good bike for a really good price and i would highly recommend it.
- No. The Vulcan S is the smallest, 650 parallel twin. The Vulcan 900 and the Vulcan Voyager/Vacquero are 1700 V twins.
- As of now it only comes in 649 cc engine capacity.
- Dont think so...Not in India
Kawasaki Vulcan S Price in India
Calculate Kawasaki Vulcan S EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less