Kawasaki Versys 650 Specifications
(15 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||649 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Torque :||64 Nm @ 7000 rpm|
|Power :||69 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Kawasaki Versys 650 Specifications Summary
|Versys 650 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Standard Rs. 6.69 lakh||649 cc, 69 PS @ 8500 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Analogue Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
Kawasaki Versys 650 Overview
Specs of Versys 650 Competitors
Kawasaki Ninja 650
Rs. 5.89 lakhNinja 650 Specs Compare with Versys 650
Kawasaki Versys X 300
Rs. 4.69 lakhVersys X 300 Specs Compare with Versys 650
Benelli TRK 502
Rs. 5.10 lakhTRK 502 Specs Compare with Versys 650
Triumph Bonneville T120
Rs. 9.98 lakhBonneville T120 Specs Compare with Versys 650
Rs. 15.10 lakhZ1000 Specs Compare with Versys 650
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Versys 650
Q. I am planning to buy my first bike. My shortlisted choices are very small Vulcan S650 and Versys 650. Considering Indian road conditions, which bike would you recommend me? My budget is around 6.5 lakhs INR. Any other options are also welcome.
- These are entirely different types of bikes - Cruiser and Semi ADV. Secondly Versys is more expensive and it isn’t available for Rs 6.5 Lac (assuming you are not buying a used one). I paid Rs 7.08 Lac for Vulcan itself (Bengaluru). Both are big bikes. Versys is a little more gigantic/bulky than Vulcan making it difficult to be a daily commuter. Vulcan May be slightly better on this aspect, but it has a pathetic 130 mm ground clearance which makes it somewhat difficult to ride over speed bumps and potholes in Cities. But Versys is a better All-rounder compared to Vulcan since it has some off-roading capability.If you are ok with the might/bulk of Versys and its higher Price, Versys May be a better choice.( I wanted Cruiser, so I chose Vulcan ).However, if your rides are a good combination of daily commute and touring, Z650 and Ninja650 are better options compared to Versys and Vulcan.
- I have 6 bike including the Versys 650 the Vulcan is a way better choice it has great mileage I am not 100% sure about how it would preform on the roads down there. It is a really good bike for a really good price and i would highly recommend it.
Q. I want to buy a good adventure motorcycle my budget is 20 to 22 lakh but I am confused should I go for 1 bike which would cost me around 20L like the Tiger or Africa Twin or should I go for two mid size adventure bikes like a Versys 650 and a V-Strom 650 which would both come under my budget?
- There are ample of options available in the market as per your requirement. We would suggest you go through the given link to select the best bike for yourself.Click on the link and select the best bike: https://www.zigwheels.com/new_bike_search.php?bypricerange=500000-600000&bybodytype=commuter,sports,off-road&sortfield=popularity&sortdirection=desc
- Go for Bmw gs 1200 r. Or 1250gs
Q. My height 5.3 ft, will it be comfortable me - Versys 650?View More Questions
- It's a tall bike. I am 5'10 and just about to tiptoe. However there are lowering options available. Once on the move it's one of the easier big bikes to handle. Do have a test ride and decide.
- We would suggest you to take a test ride of the bike as it is the best way to judge your riding comfort.