Kawasaki Versys 650 Specifications
(9 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Engine Displ. :||649 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Power :||69 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Kawasaki Versys 650 Specifications Summary
|Versys 650 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Standard Rs. 6.69 lakh||649 cc, 69 PS @ 8500 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Analogue Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
Kawasaki Versys 650 Overview
Specs of Versys 650 Competitors
Kawasaki Ninja 650
Rs. 5.89 lakhNinja 650 Specs Compare with Versys 650
Benelli TRK 502
Rs. 5.10 lakhTRK 502 Specs Compare with Versys 650
Triumph Bonneville T120
Rs. 9.98 lakhBonneville T120 Specs Compare with Versys 650
Rs. 15.10 lakhZ1000 Specs Compare with Versys 650
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Versys 650
Q. Which is best bike for long distance riding rather than city riding?
- There are ample bikes available in different price range such as Classic 500, Thunderbird 500, UM Motorcycles Renegade Commando Classic etc. Click on the link to check out more options: https://www.zigwheels.com/new_bike_search.php?bypricerange=100000-200000,200000-500000,500000-600000&bybodytype=cruiser&sortfield=popularity&sortdirection=desc
- Versys is awesome for munching miles on the highway while being a very comfortable city bike.
Q. My height 5.3 ft, will it be comfortable me - Versys 650?
- It's a tall bike. I am 5'10 and just about to tiptoe. However there are lowering options available. Once on the move it's one of the easier big bikes to handle. Do have a test ride and decide.
- We would suggest you to take a test ride of the bike as it is the best way to judge your riding comfort.
Q. I am 5' 5". Will I be able to climb the bike easily and handle it stably I am more concerned about climb and getting down from the bike since it is 890 mm height. Please suggest. - Versys 650?
- We won't suggest you to go for Kawasaki Versys 650 as you won't be able to find comfortable riding position. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- Its a tall bike but has lowering options available.
- Versys 650 is good bcouze the cc is too much but in cheap rate,low vibration, high pickup and in 160 cc the ns 160 is too much goodddd..