Kawasaki Ninja 650 Specifications
(58 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||649 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Torque :||65.7 Nm @ 6500 rpm|
|Power :||68 PS @ 8000 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Specifications Summary
|Ninja 650 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 5.89 lakh||649 cc, 68 PS @ 8000 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Analogue Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
|KRT Edition Rs. 5.99 lakh||649 cc, 68 PS @ 8000 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Analogue Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Overview
Specs of Ninja 650 Competitors
Kawasaki Ninja 400
Rs. 4.99 lakhNinja 400 Specs Compare with Ninja 650
Rs. 7.70 lakhCBR650R Specs Compare with Ninja 650
Rs. 5.69 lakhZ650 Specs Compare with Ninja 650
Benelli TNT 600 i
Rs. 6.20 lakhTNT 600 i Specs Compare with Ninja 650
Kawasaki Versys 650
Rs. 6.69 lakhVersys 650 Specs Compare with Ninja 650
Rs. 5.82 lakhGT650R Specs Compare with Ninja 650
Yamaha YZF R3
Rs. 3.52 lakhYZF R3 Specs Compare with Ninja 650
Kawasaki Ninja 300
Rs. 2.98 lakhNinja 300 Specs Compare with Ninja 650
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.48 lakhRC 390 Specs Compare with Ninja 650
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja 650
Q. When launching Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 version in India?
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 has been unveiled In India and soon brand will reveal the official launch date and it is expected to be priced at 6.45 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi). Stay tuned for further updates.
Q. Can Kawasaki Ninja 650 be used as a every day bike?
- It matters where you stay and how is the traffic. If it's bumper to bumper traffic then it is very tuff to maneuver.
- Yes, you may ride the Ninja 650 in the city as the ABS and slipper clutch makes riding more comfortable.
Q. What is the body material of the head of Kawasaki Ninja 650? Is it fiber or steel?View More Questions
- Sorry ..its made of high quality plastic mould in the class ABS.(acrylo nitrile butadiene styrene)It comes as different pieces with holes as un painted. Its high quality and durable heat resistant.ninja 650 has so many pieces 32000rs for all pieces additional nuts bolts other attachments with paint job slong with labour charges increase the cost.. More than zx10r?
- Obviously it's plastic and very expensive It costed upto 60k for front and left faring Cost was showing than crash
- Its fibre.