Kawasaki Ninja 650 On Road Price in CoimbatoreChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Ninja 650 STD||Rs. 6,58,409||Rs. 5,89,000||Rs. 47,120.00||Rs. 22,289|
|Ninja 650 KRT Edition||Rs. 6,69,354||Rs. 5,99,000||Rs. 47,920.00||Rs. 22,434|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Price in Coimbatore
Kawasaki Ninja 650 price in Coimbatore starts from Rs. 5.89 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 5.99 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Ninja 650 variants in Coimbatore. The top-end variant Kawasaki Ninja 650 KRT Edition is priced at Rs. 5.99 lakh. The EMI of Ninja 650 is available at Rs. 16,127 per month @ 6%. Kawasaki Ninja 650's top competitors are Kawasaki Ninja 400 (price starting at Rs. 4.99 lakh in Coimbatore) and Honda CBR650R (price starting at Rs. 7.70 lakh in Coimbatore).
Kawasaki Dealer Showroom in Coimbatore
Kawasaki Coimbatore1/433, CKS Towers Avinashi Road, Near Chinniympalayam check, post Chinniyampalayam, Coimbatore, Tamil nadu, 641062Phone : 8300097273, 04222625565 Phone : 8300097273, 04222625565Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of Ninja 650 Competitors
Kawasaki Ninja 400
Rs. 4.99 lakhNinja 400 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 650
Rs. 7.70 lakhCBR650R On Road Price Compare with Ninja 650
Rs. 5.69 lakhZ650 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 650
Benelli TNT 600 i
Rs. 6.20 lakhTNT 600 i On Road Price Compare with Ninja 650
Kawasaki Versys 650
Rs. 6.69 lakhVersys 650 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 650
Yamaha YZF R3
Rs. 3.52 lakhYZF R3 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 650
Rs. 5.81 lakhGT650R On Road Price Compare with Ninja 650
Kawasaki Ninja 300
Rs. 2.98 lakhNinja 300 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 650
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.48 lakhRC 390 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 650
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.42 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.08 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.14 lakh
Suzuki Hayabusa Price
Rs. 13.86 lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 1.97 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.42 lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.55 lakh
KTM RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.48 lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.40 lakh
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Price
Rs. 34.99 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja 650
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 has been unveiled In India and soon brand will reveal the official launch date and it is expected to be priced at 6.45 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi). Stay tuned for further updates.
- It matters where you stay and how is the traffic. If it's bumper to bumper traffic then it is very tuff to maneuver.
- Yes, you may ride the Ninja 650 in the city as the ABS and slipper clutch makes riding more comfortable.
- Sorry ..its made of high quality plastic mould in the class ABS.(acrylo nitrile butadiene styrene)It comes as different pieces with holes as un painted. Its high quality and durable heat resistant.ninja 650 has so many pieces 32000rs for all pieces additional nuts bolts other attachments with paint job slong with labour charges increase the cost.. More than zx10r?
- Obviously it's plastic and very expensive It costed upto 60k for front and left faring Cost was showing than crash
- Its fibre.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Yes in the new models as showcased in eicma moto shown.
- Next year in the middle of April to may
- The Kawasaki Ninja 650 comes in the segment of sports tourer bikes. The bike has a good comfort as well as a remarkable power to ride for long distances and inclined roads. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- It has low ground clearance even a big h**p will hit the belly.Versys would be best option.
- Definitely a big no
- There is an ample number of options available in the tourer bikes, follow the below link, to view the options available. Bikes. For a perfect bike choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the shortlisted bikes for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- My preferences will be Ninja 1000 kawazaki versys( 2020) z900If you feel touring with a bit adventure as off roading Triumph tiger(interest rates are stunningly low) Ducati multistrada 950(maintenance) Ducat iEnduro,BMW....Not tempting you man. If you stretch your budget more you cant enjoy the rides. Thanks
- You can try the Triumph Tiger xr for adventure -touring , or if you want a bike with good bike for both touring and track you can check out the Triumph Street Triple Or the Thruxtun... These have a great torque.
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Price in India
Calculate Kawasaki Ninja 650 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less