Get Instant Bike Loan
4 Offers Available
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Kawasaki Dealer Showrooms in Mangalore
Kawasaki MangaloreEpsilon, Bangra kuloor, NH66, Mangalore, Karnataka, 575013Phone : 9845002304, 8095114222 Phone : 9845002304, 8095114222Email : email@example.com
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.48 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.28 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.2 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.4 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.25 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.01 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.49 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 1.89 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2 Lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.59 Lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja 650
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 2020 is launched recently only so it would be difficult to give any verdict on its service cost at present. We would suggest you to have a word with the dealership as they would be the better people to assist you with the stats and costing. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- No, Kawasaki Ninja 650 comes with Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke Parallel Twin.
- Kawasaki 2020 Ninja 650 has been launched in India in May 2020. Check out the dedicated article in order to know more about it.
- Honda CBR650R hasn't been launched in India yet. So, you may go for Kawasaki 2020 Ninja 650. In the BS6 version, the performance hasn't been changed and now with the new tyres it gets better road grip. The bike has been restyled for 2020 with a sharper fairing and new LED headlights inspired by the Kawasaki Ninja 400 as well as a new 4.3-inch colour TFT instrument console that can be synced to your smartphone using Kawasaki’s Rideology app. Apart from this, Kawasaki has tweaked the pillion seat to make it a bit more comfortable than before. The rider's seat height stands at 790mm, which is the same as the older-gen model, and at 15 litres, the fuel tank capacity is also the same as its predecessor. Do tgake a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- But what CBR 650r i mean the sound of in line 4 cylinders.. that is a huge missing with Kawasaki's twin parallel cylinders.. Once a CBR fan remains always a CBR FAN..Bcuz I had CBR 150R then Afterwards CBR250R.. Now waiting for CBR650R BS6 model..There's no comparison between CBR650R and Ninja 650..Im sorry if anyone got hurt with words.. but my Heart always fall for CBR only..❤️
- But I think kawasaki is best👍👍 then CBR 650 🤷♂️
Kawasaki Ninja 650 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 in Mangalore?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Kawasaki Ninja 650 in Mangalore is Rs. 22,799.
Calculate Kawasaki Ninja 650 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less