KTM RC 390 Price in Khanna
KTM RC 390 On Road Price in Khanna July 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|RC 390 BS6||Rs. 2.84 Lakh|
KTM RC 390 On Road Price in KhannaChange
Get Bike Loan Approved In 5 Min
Explore Other RC BikesKTM offers 1 more bike starting from Rs. 2 Lakh
4 Offers Available
Price of RC 390 Competitors
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.4 LakhApache RR 310 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.57 LakhDuke 390 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
KTM RC 200
Rs. 2 LakhRC 200 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.94 LakhDominar 400 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.47 LakhR15 V3 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Rs. 1.48 LakhPulsar RS200 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
KTM RC 125
Rs. 1.59 LakhRC 125 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.47 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.28 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.19 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.48 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 1.89 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.01 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.4 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.27 Lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.59 Lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying RC 390
- At low beam mode, only one lamp will work and another will be used as a dipper. On High beam mode, both lamps will work simultaneously.
- As per your height, KTM Duke 390 would be a better pick. It has 830mm of seat height and will be suitable for you. If everyday performance is your top priority, nothing offers the same sort of explosive acceleration and razor sharp handling as the 390 Duke in this price range or in a segment above. Now more mature and refined in its latest form, the 2020 KTM 390 Duke still remains a well-rounded package tailor-made for thrill-seekers. On the other hand, KTM RC 390 also gets the same engine and performance but the bike's committed riding posture means it's more suited for track than a road. You may compare both the bikes accordingly. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Well, its not possible directly to reduce the seat height of KTM RC 390 but you can adjust the seat height by adjusting the rear suspension of the bike according to your height. Moreover, we would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized service center as they would be better people to assist you with the best possibilities. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- Well, there is no specific height limit to ride it but with the height of 5'9'' or taller won't face any issue to ride it. Moreover, the best way to judge your riding comfort is by taking a test ride. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Selling numbers of Duke is bigger than rc in India. Ktm takes more care to upgrade dukes. Next version of rc you n I can only hope to get with quick shifter. No leaked info on rc having quick shifter is floating.
- Surely with the 2021 model
- Indeed No. It's high time that people should realise it's not a touring bike though you can, whatever heck you want to but it's a bike to get out on a track and record lap time and prepare yourself for middle weigh or biggies. we people are expecting a Bluetooth console, notification all that bezels takes away it's character. A race bike needs to be light as possible. But KTM is kind enough to deliver us what we want but sure I believe the next gen will no more will be track weapon rather a tourer.
KTM RC 390 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the KTM RC 390 in Khanna?
The insurance cost of the base variant of KTM RC 390 in Khanna is Rs. 21,609.
Calculate KTM RC 390 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less