KTM 390 Duke On Road Price in ShahadChange
Get Bike Loan Approved In 5 Min
KTM 390 Duke Price in Shahad
KTM 390 Duke price in Shahad is Rs. 2.53 lakh. The EMI of 390 Duke is available at Rs. 6,925 per month @ 6%. KTM 390 Duke's top competitors are TVS Apache RR 310 (price starting at Rs. 2.40 lakh in Shahad) and Bajaj Dominar 400 (price starting at Rs. 1.95 lakh in Shahad).
4 Offers Available
KTM 390 Duke Price List in Shahad 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|390 Duke BS6||Rs. 2.91 lakh|
Price of 390 Duke Competitors
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.95 lakhDominar 400 On Road Price Compare with Duke 390
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.48 lakhRC 390 On Road Price Compare with Duke 390
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 2.65 lakhInterceptor 650 On Road Price Compare with Duke 390
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.01 lakhDuke 250 On Road Price Compare with Duke 390
KTM 390 Adventure
Rs. 2.99 lakh390 Adventure On Road Price Compare with Duke 390
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.40 lakhApache RR 310 On Road Price Compare with Duke 390
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.90 lakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with Duke 390
KTM 390 Duke Overview
Best Commuter Bikes in India
Hero Splendor Plus Price
Hero HF Deluxe Price
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
KTM 200 Duke Price
Rs. 1.73 lakh
Honda Shine Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
Rs. 1.01 lakh
Hero Glamour Price
KTM 125 Duke Price
Rs. 1.38 lakh
Yamaha MT-15 Price
Rs. 1.39 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 390 Duke
- Both the bikes are of different segments and come in different price ranges. If you want a commuter bike with sporty looks, you may go for Honda SP 125. On the other hand, KTM 390 Duke would be a better pick if you want a performance-oriented bike. You may compare both the bikes by selecting variants.
- No comparison as such exists.
- Duke 390 will be best
- Although the posture is bit agressive but that should hardly matter for short or normal casual rides..
- Why not
- 2020 it's heavy but you can say it's has same amount of power it's not slow but it's heavy
- No bruu! Ntg the performance is all same but now we get quick shifter
- Nope .. !! It's a madness to ride 390 pocket rocket 😉
- KTM 390 Duke has a seat height of 830mm. So, you will be able to ride it easily but you might face some difficulties while tackling heavy traffic and while taking sharp U-Turns. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort.Check out authorized dealership details.
- Yes. it is advisable. but, I used to rode TVS sport 100cc, which I rode for about 8000km in 10month then I straight headed for duke 390 bs6 model. indeed it is a death machine. but all it matters your skills, safety precautions & passion. if you get this bike, my only suggestion would be, take your time to get to know your bike 1st. some of my friends got panic attack by riding this death machine with me. this bike is not a joke. Follow your desire but WITH SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- I took advice from someone i know who has a duke 390 and he said that go for a 200 or 250 first then only duke 390.....he said the power will be uncontrollable especially because its a ktm...i really want to for it but at the same time i don't want get into a situation where i cant control the power
- Yes it is advisable to go for this bike. It depends on your riding skills doesn't matter the bike is 125cc, 390cc or 1000cc it you can ride the bike comfortably and control it easily than definitely go for it.
- Yes, & it's bidirectional, which means full clutch less, up-shift & downshift as well. & it's pretty impressive.but for using this feature, I would recommend to use it when your bike is 7000+ rpm. in lower RPM the engine jerks.
- Yes, the new Duke 390 BS6 is equipped with a bidirectional quick-shifter. This makes the 390 Duke the only motorcycle in its segment to feature a quick-shifter, well, in the same displacement the 390 Adventure also features it.
- Yes it has more than in BS4 to BS6 it cost around 5k more
KTM 390 Duke Price in India390 Duke price in your city
Calculate KTM 390 Duke EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less