KTM 200 Duke Price in Kishangarh
KTM 200 Duke On Road Price in Kishangarh July 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|200 Duke BS6||Rs. 2.03 Lakh|
KTM 200 Duke On Road Price in KishangarhChange
Get Bike Loan Approved In 5 Min
Explore Other Duke BikesKTM offers 3 more bikes starting from Rs. 1.42 Lakh
4 Offers Available
Price of 200 Duke Competitors
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.28 LakhPulsar NS200 On Road Price Compare with Duke 200
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.05 LakhDuke 250 On Road Price Compare with Duke 200
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.47 LakhR15 V3 On Road Price Compare with Duke 200
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.39 LakhMT 15 On Road Price Compare with Duke 200
KTM RC 200
Rs. 2 LakhRC 200 On Road Price Compare with Duke 200
KTM 125 Duke
Rs. 1.42 LakhDuke 125 On Road Price Compare with Duke 200
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.3 LakhBullet 350 On Road Price Compare with Duke 200
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.57 LakhClassic 350 On Road Price Compare with Duke 200
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Rs. 1.3 LakhApache 200 4V On Road Price Compare with Duke 200
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.19 LakhPulsar 220 F On Road Price Compare with Duke 200
KTM 200 Duke Overview
Best Commuter Bikes in India
Hero Splendor Plus Price
Hero Passion Pro 110 Price
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
Hero HF Deluxe Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Honda Shine Price
Hero Glamour Price
KTM 200 Duke Price
Rs. 1.76 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
Rs. 1.05 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 200 Duke
- Both bikes are good enough and have their own forte. If we talk about KTM 200 Duke, swing a leg over the 200 Duke and you feel a sense of familiarity as the rider’s triangle is nearly identical to the 250 Duke and the 390 Duke. The footpegs are rear set, the handlebars are a bit raised, and you sit a little further back than before. Thanks to the new subframe, the rider’s seat is quite comfortable and there’s enough room for the rider to move around. The older model’s seat height was already on the higher side, but at 823mm, the seat height on the BS6 model has increased by 5mm. That along with the now wider seat might make it a little difficult for shorter folks to plant their feet on the ground. On the other hand if we talk about Dominar 250, in terms of ergonomics, there is absolutely no difference in the 250cc and 400cc versions. The riding position is upright with tall and wide handlebars that aren’t hard to reach at all. And while the footpegs are rearset, they’re not uncomfortably so. Couple this with a fairly accessible seat height of 800mm, and riders of pretty much any height should have no problems on the Dominar. The rider’s seat is quite spacious and comfortable too. Bajaj bills the Dominar as a “Sports Tourer”, and we believe that long hours in the saddle shouldn’t be too difficult. So, both are comfortable enough and as per the ergonimics, the comfort of a bike can not be same for everyone, we would suggest you to take a test ride in order to ge better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details. In terms of fuel efficiency, KTM 200 Duke has an upper hand. It delivers a claimed mileage of 35kmpl and you can expect a mileage around 30kmpl in Dominar 250. You may compare both the bikes accordingly.
- Yes, KTM 200 Duke comes with a fuel injection fuel supply system.
- Yes bro you can drive comfortably. But unfortunately your weight is 120 kg .. go for duke 250 it is a better option .. and if you have a fix budget then duke 200 is also good.
- Well, KTM 200 DUKE has a weight of148kg, and riding a bike is more about balancing. You can ride this bike but might face difficulties in traffic. Moreover, we would suggest you visit the dealership and take a test ride so that you can check its comfort and performance. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- As per your height and weight, you won't face any issue on both the bikes. The R15 v3 remains one potent small-capacity supersport for beginners. In its version 3.0 guise, it has become sharper and more focused, making it great for sport riding or track enthusiasts. However, the aggressive riding stance could cause discomfort if you intend to use the bike for daily commuting and the quality of components have also gone down. On the other hand, the design update has given the KTM 200 Duke a new lease of life. Also, the fact that the new BS6-compliant motor does not lose out on performance almost makes it feel like a win-win. That said, the substantial hike in price means it is now more expensive than larger motorcycles such as the Suzuki Gixxer 250. However, when it comes to thrills, the KTM 200 Duke delivers it in spades. You may compare both the bikes accordingly. Do take a test ride in order to clear4 you all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
KTM Duke 200 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the KTM Duke 200 in Kishangarh?
The insurance cost of the base variant of KTM Duke 200 in Kishangarh is Rs. 10,346.
KTM 200 Duke Price in India
Calculate KTM 200 Duke EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less