KTM 790 Duke Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||799 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Torque :||87 Nm @ 8000 rpm|
|Power :||104.6 PS @ 9000 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
KTM 790 Duke Specifications Summary
|790 Duke Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 8.64 lakh||799 cc, 104.6 PS @ 9000 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
About 790 Duke Specs and Features
KTM 790 Duke price starts at Rs.8.64 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). Powering the motorcycle is an LC8c 799cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin motor, which churns out 105PS of power and 86Nm of torque, paired to a 6-speed gearbox and a slipper clutch. It is built around a tubular steel frame, which uses the engine as a stressed member. The suspension duties are handled by adjustable WP USD forks at the front and WP monoshock unit at the rear. Braking is taken care of by 300mm disc at the front and a 240mm rear disc.
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 790 Duke
- KTM RC 390 features a saddle height of 820 mm which may not be suitable as per the requirement. However, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the bike in order to get acquainted with the performance and compatibility. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - KTM Bike Showrooms
- Yes, you can easily ride the KTM 790 Duke with comfort. As the seat height is 825mm/2.7 ft. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the bike for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- The top-speed of KTM 790 Duke is expected around 220 km/h.
- I owe one maximum 231kmph is highest...
- Available speed is....220 - 250km/h....