Jawa Perak On Road Price in KalyanChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Jawa Perak STD||Rs. 2,29,286||Rs. 1,95,500||Rs. 23,460.00||Rs. 10,326|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Jawa Perak Price in Kalyan
Jawa Perak price in Kalyan starts from Rs. 1.96 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 1.96 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Perak variants in Kalyan. The EMI of Perak is available at Rs. 5,632 per month @ 9.45%. Jawa Perak's top competitors are Royal Enfield Classic 500 (price starting at Rs. 1.76 lakh in Kalyan) and Bajaj Dominar 400 (price starting at Rs. 1.90 lakh in Kalyan).
Price of Perak Competitors
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.46 lakhClassic 350 On Road Price Compare with Jawa Perak
Rs. 1.55 lakh42 On Road Price Compare with Jawa Perak
Royal Enfield Classic 500
Rs. 1.76 lakhClassic 500 On Road Price Compare with Jawa Perak
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.90 lakhDominar 400 On Road Price Compare with Jawa Perak
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with Jawa Perak
Royal Enfield Bullet 500
Rs. 1.89 lakhBullet 500 On Road Price Compare with Jawa Perak
KTM RC 200
Rs. 1.97 lakhRC 200 On Road Price Compare with Jawa Perak
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.01 lakhDuke 250 On Road Price Compare with Jawa Perak
Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6
Rs. 1.87 lakhHimalayan BS6 On Road Price Compare with Jawa Perak
Jawa Perak Overview
Best Cruiser Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.46 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.13 lakh
Rs. 1.65 lakh
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Price
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Price
Rs. 1.76 lakh
Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Price
Jawa 42 Price
Rs. 1.56 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Perak
- Generally, the down payment of a bike varies between 10-30% of the on-road price. Then the remaining amount is could be paid in EMIs. For more information, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Exchange of a bike would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with nearby dealership. New Bike Showrooms - Click Here.
- It is expected that the deliveries for the Perak to commence from early 2020. Jawa Motorcycles did launch the Perak along with the two bikes but only the price was announced, which was Rs 1.89 lakh (ex-showroom). The bookings and the sale of the bike were scheduled to commence much later. As the bike has not yet launched so it would be really hard draw any comparison for it. In comparison, the Jawa Forty Two is a neo-retro take on the classic looking Jawa. The Forty Two shares the same double cradle frame, front telescopic forks and twin gas-charged rear shock absorbers with the Jawa. Both get 18-inch front and 17-inch rear spoked wheels shod with tube-type MRF Nylogrip tyres and a front disc-rear drum setup with a single-channel ABS as standard. On the other hand, The Perak is a bobber based on the Jawa. Although the front half is identical to the Jawa, the rear gets a completely different design. This single-seater bike has a unique matte black paint job with blacked out front forks, spoke wheels, frame, engine and exhaust. It gets a contrasting tan seat too.
- It is dependent on from which city you're gonna book.. however the price for the bike varies from 230000 to 240000
- The estimated price of Perak is Rs.1.89 Lakh.
- You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Jawa Perak was announced to be launched at a price point of Rs 1.89 lakh (ex-showroom), however, the prices are expected to increase because of new norms and inflations. Currently, Jawa is fulfilling the orders received for Jawa Standard and Jawa Forty-two and are busy with the manufacturing of the same which is causing the delay with the availability of Jawa Perak. The deliveries are expected to start in early 2020. Read more: - Your Wait For The Jawa Perak Just Got A Bit Longer
Calculate Jawa Perak EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less