|Engine Displ. :||293 cc|
|Mileage :||41.26 kmpl|
|Power :||27.3 PS|
|Gear Box :||6 Speed|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Spoke|
|Tyre Type :||Tube|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Jawa Specifications Summary
|Jawa Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Single Disc Rs. 1.64 lakh||293 cc, 41 Kmpl, 27.3 PS, Petrol view all||6 Speed Gear Box, Single Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Spoke Wheels, Tube Tyre view all|
|Double Disc Rs. 1.73 lakh||293 cc, 41 Kmpl, 27.3 PS, Petrol view all||6 Speed Gear Box, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Spoke Wheels, Tube Tyre view all|
About Jawa Specs and Features
Jawa price starts at Rs.1.64 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Jawa Double Disc is priced at Rs. 1.73 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The motorcycle comes with a 293cc single-cylinder DOHC liquid-cooled engine that complies with BSVI emission norms. It generates 27PS of power and 28Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The motorcycle comes with a double cradle frame. Suspension setup includes conventional front forks and twin rear gas-charged shock absorbers. It gets 18-inch front and 17-inch rear spoked wheels shod with MRF Nylogrip tyres. For braking, the bike gets a disc brake at the front and a drum brake at the rear. It also gets a single channel ABS unit.
Specs of Jawa Competitors
Benelli Imperiale 400
Rs. 1.69 lakhImperiale 400 Specs Compare with Jawa
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.22 lakhBullet 350 Specs Compare with Jawa
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.46 lakhClassic 350 Specs Compare with Jawa
Rs. 1.55 lakh42 Specs Compare with Jawa
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
Rs. 1.64 lakhThunderbird 350X Specs Compare with Jawa
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 2.56 lakhInterceptor 650 Specs Compare with Jawa
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhHimalayan Specs Compare with Jawa
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
Rs. 2.72 lakhContinental GT 650 Specs Compare with Jawa
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
Rs. 1.57 lakhThunderbird 350 Specs Compare with Jawa
Royal Enfield Classic 500
Rs. 2.02 lakhClassic 500 Specs Compare with Jawa
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Jawa
- I’ll put it this way. Jawa is possibly the most powerful bike with low seat height, in the given price range. At 5’1”, I think you should still be able to toe on both sides. A good riding boot is recommended.
- Yes try it with high heeled riding boots in a still bike...adjust handlebars and foot pegs( some don't have)... master the bike...if you buy it avoid traffic initially.
- Well, it could be a difficult job for a height of 5,1’..but it's fine for5, 3’ ...
- Yes it has slipper clutch, didn't expect this answer from Zigwheels..
- No, the Jawa Jawa is not equipped with a slipper clutch.
- No only in INT 650
- Jawa is just a hype nothing more . 24 years ago i owned old jawa & driven it for thousands of KM . It will thrill me every time i touch the handle bar & pump it to alive the engine. The exhaust thump & interval between the next thump is wonderful. Flick & Kick is a experience . I used to get mileage around 30 kmpl to 35 kmpl. Now to coming new jawa . I have driven new jawa with imaginations for more than 250 km i got mileage of 18 kmpl. Engine is powerful till 110 km/hr then it straining to climb speed with vibrations & becomes too noisy .The exhaust sound is like hero splendor bike. There are lots of welding visually seen around new jawa . They recreated visibly old jawa . Visually good bike. I didn"t get moved or ringed & impressed while riding.I never need a bike for visual pleasure.I prefer RE 350 segment .