Indus Yo Xplor On Road Price in MumbaiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Yo Xplor Standard||Rs. 45,312||Rs. 38,978||
Get Instant Bike Loan
Indus Yo Xplor Price in Mumbai
Indus Yo Xplor price in Mumbai starts from Rs. 38,978 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 38,978. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Yo Xplor variants in Mumbai. The EMI of Yo Xplor is available at Rs. 1,123 per month @ 9.45%.
Indus Yo Xplor Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Yo Xplor
- There is no height criteria decided to ride a bike/scooter by any brand. It totally depends on the rider. The best way to judge the riding comfort by taking a test ride. In order to take a test ride, you may contact the YObike dealers (YO World/Electrotherm) which are available in Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Surat, Baroda, Gandhinagar, New Delhi, Agra, Meerut, Lucknow, Allahabad, Varanasi, Noida, Ajmer, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Murshidabad, Patna, Cuttack, Madgaon, Nashik only. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly. Bike Showrooms.
- The Indus Yo Xplor is powered by 250 W BLDC Motor. The Indus Yo Xplor takes 6-8 Hours to get fully charged its 48 V, 24 Ah battery and has a claimed range of 70 km/charge. The Price of Indus Yo Xplor starts at Rs 39,577 (Ex-showroom, Delhi). Indus Yo Xplor comes with drum breaks in front and rear. It is available in 4 colors and one variant, STD. Moreover, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to take the test ride of the vehicle. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms. For more and detailed information about the brand, you may visit the official website.
- In order to book this scooter, you have to contact the dealership but currently, the showroom is not available in Vijayawada. However, you can check the nearest dealership to Vijayawada by visiting the following link Dealership. Also, you can directly contact the brand regarding the same.
- Two average adults car comfortably sit on the Indus Yo Xplor.
- Certainly! Driving license would be required for riding Indus Yo Xplor. As this bike comprises the motor power of 250 W and as per the government rules and regulations driving license is essential for riding the bikes equivalent to 250 W or more than that.
- We would suggest you to get in touch with the dealership as they will be better person to assist you in this concern. Click on the link to find out your nearest dealership: https://bit.ly/2BQkKq1
Calculate Indus Yo Xplor EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less