Honda SP 125 On Road Price in Rajpipla
Honda SP 125 Price in Rajpipla
|Variants||On Road Price|
|SP 125 Drum||Rs. 87,504|
|SP 125 Disc||Rs. 92,140|
On Road Price of Honda SP 125 in RajpiplaChange
Ex-Showroom PriceRs. 76,983
RTO + OthersRs. 4,618
On-Road PriceRs. 87,504
Ex-Showroom PriceRs. 81,279
RTO + OthersRs. 4,876
On-Road PriceRs. 92,140
Honda Bike Dealers in RajpiplaChange City
Price of SP 125 Competitors
Rs. 71,878Shine Price in Rajpipla SP 125 BS6 vs Shine
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 71,616Pulsar 125 Price in Rajpipla SP 125 BS6 vs Pulsar 125
Rs. 71,900Glamour Price in Rajpipla SP 125 BS6 vs Glamour
Hero Passion Pro
Rs. 67,400Passion Pro Price in Rajpipla SP 125 BS6 vs Passion Pro
Honda Livo BS6
Rs. 70,684Livo BS6 Price in Rajpipla SP 125 BS6 vs Livo BS6
Hero Super Splendor
Rs. 69,900Super Splendor Price in Rajpipla SP 125 BS6 vs Super Splendor
Rs. 97,124Unicorn Price in Rajpipla SP 125 BS6 vs Unicorn
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 94,125Pulsar 150 Price in Rajpipla SP 125 BS6 vs Pulsar 150
Honda SP 125 Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
4 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SP 125
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- You can search and contact Authorized Dealer
- Exchange of a bike would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers are driven, no. of owners, and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with the nearby dealership. Bike Showrooms.
- Yes. you can search and contact Authorized Dealer
- Generally, the documents required while purchasing a vehicle are proof of identity (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc,), proof of address (driving license, electricity bill, etc.), and income proof (bank statement, salary certificate, etc. Moreover, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership for more information. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- It varies from different companies
- All documents
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- Nothing (honda co. is very seek in this matter against other company's)
- Honda SP 125 features a smooth 5-speed transmission that is slick and clutch action is also light. Honda SP 125 is priced in the range of Rs. 74,407 - 78,607 (ex-showroom, Delhi). For an estimated on-road price, click on the link and select your desired city.
- Should be 80 thousand (on road price) and gear system is not perfect
- 91200 on ro price kolkata. no gear shifting issue
- Honda SP 125 falls in the price range of Rs. 74,407 - 78,607 (ex-showroom, Delhi). For an estimated on-road price, you may click on the link and select your desired city accordingly: Honda SP 125 On Road Price. Moreover, we would suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized dealerhip for the CSD prices.
- Please go and check directly
SP 125 User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling4.2/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
56% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Filter by :
- Mileage (36)
- Looks (17)
- Performance (16)
- Comfort (14)
- Gear (11)
- Engine (10)
- Service (8)
- Speed (7)
- Price (7)
- Style (6)
- Pickup (5)
- Most Relevant
Very good bike for daily 50 - 60 km commute.I purchase this bike one month ago till now not any issues.Some times gear shifting feel little hard hope after first service make easy.Mileage - goodinstrument cluster -goodled visibility - avgdisc brake -goodperformance - goodstability - avgcomfort - good.
My FAVOURITE bike is pulsar i am planing to buy pulsar125cc, But i bought sp125cc because of mileage, Its really awesome normally i am riding per week more thn.200kms that's y i bought sp125 bike 2days before 01/01/2021 i bought this bike, My friend has this bike he only recommended me this bike.Already i have tvs apache rtr160 but very worst mileage 30-35kmpl.Thats y i bought this bike my riding style 50-60kmph so i am getting 65kmpl but my friend said after 1st service you can get 70kmpl, Now i am really happy with mileage but sp125 build quality is not good.If you wanna better mileage go for sp125 or better performance, Pickup and style pulsar is rocking.
This is good bike for official this is looking like a heavy bike style also good.I am happy by ride this bike.
I bought this bike 6 month before, Bike is good 125 segment but maintenance charges is too high for bs 06 model, Not happy with service.I just bought this bike due to name of honda brand but now not satisfied with service.
Honda sp 125 all reviewers hyped gear shifting problems are biggest issue.For the cost of 1lac we had to risk our lives.I'll speak negative, Show room people low knowledge and skill level is another bigger problems for all bs6 engines.Note my point service person never shows his inability, But try to convince you to live with problems.You can drive more than 52 km and gives vibration and with in 5 minutes you will feel pain.You can not drive more than 20 minutes continuously in highways.Also don't follow digital for mileage for me it shows 85km.But i check based on km run i got 75km only.Honda must understand we indians are not fool and spend money for their technical negligence.
When i plan honda sp125 Bs6 my only quary mileage otherwise i am fully satisfied with looks,features,everything.But cost is high.But compare 125cc other bike i like it.i purchase this bike on road 85000 which is not high saplender on road price 77000 around.But when i used bike 2 month i am thankful to Honda for this bike .This bike is amazing mileage i got 80km/Ltr.also silent start engine,also servise is every 6000 kilomiter,looks with led headlight,milage show on meter,clock in digital meter,servise reminder.At last i give 5 star it is sarv guun sampan bike.Happy and Enjoy riding daily going to office.
Calculate Honda SP 125 EMI
Honda SP 125 News Updates
Honda SP 125: Old vs NewJan 10, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda SP 125: Your Questions AnsweredJan 9, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda SP 125 Review: In FocusDec 24, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
All Details About Honda's New BS6 Motorcycle ExplainedNov 15, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
BS6 Honda SP 125: Image GalleryNov 14, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda SP 125 BS6 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Honda SP 125 BS6 in Rajpipla?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda SP 125 BS6 in Rajpipla is Rs. 5,903.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :