Honda SP 125 On Road Price in AmbernathChange City
|SP 125 Drum||
||View January Offers|
|SP 125 Disc||
||View January Offers|
Honda SP 125 Price in Ambernath
SP 125 Models On Road Price in Ambernath
|SP 125 Models||On Road Price|
|SP 125 Drum||Rs. 88,606|
|SP 125 Disc||Rs. 93,352|
Price of SP 125 Competitors
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 85,099S1 Price in Ambernath SP 125 vs S1
Hero Electric Atria
Rs. 66,640Atria Price in Ambernath SP 125 vs Atria
Hero Electric Photon
Rs. 74,240Photon Price in Ambernath SP 125 vs Photon
PURE EV Epluto 7G
Rs. 86,999Epluto 7G Price in Ambernath SP 125 vs Epluto 7G
Hero Electric NYX
Rs. 67,540NYX Price in Ambernath SP 125 vs NYX
Calculate Honda SP 125 EMI
SP 125 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 382GST Price :- 106Total Price :- 488
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 750GST Price :- 210Total Price :- 960
VisorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 325GST Price :- 91Total Price :- 416
Tail PanelAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1270GST Price :- 355Total Price :- 1625
Tail Light CoverAuthorised Dealer Price :- 113GST Price :- 31Total Price :- 144
4 Offers Available
SP 125 User Reviews
- Mileage (61)
- Comfort (30)
- Performance (25)
- Looks (23)
- Engine (19)
- Service (16)
- Gear (13)
- Tyres (13)
- Maintenance (11)
- Speed (11)
- Price (11)
Ordered in Jan 2 2021 and got delivered in Jan 28. Initial impression is good. Features and looks are good too. Not much sporty and muscular like pulsar but definitely better than regular shine.Rode for almost 100kms till now, can feel vibration in foot rest around 50kmph and engine makes some weird noise while idling. Sometimes the vibration can be felt around 40kmph too.About the maximum speed, tried cruising till 80kmph but only achieved till 76kmph.About the brakes, rear brake is on the weaker side, needs to be pressed atleast twice. Front Disc is good though, but at this price point they should have given ABS.If you can spare another 5k then definitely buy disc variant, better only opt for disc as rear drum is not reliable at some times.Mileage is good, mostly rode around city roads and the instrument cluster shows 60kmpl as average mileage. Real time test has not been done from my side yet.I hope most of the vibration will be gone after 1st service if not then I'll update the status of the same.Final Verdict : Little bit muscular and premium commuter with nice features and good mileage.If you want longevity of bike and engine then I will definitely suggest this one.
Before service 79kmpl, Second service after 83-84 kmpl.Third service after now is getting awesome kmpl 94.4 to 95.4 kmpl, Engine became too much smooth no noise more.Daily my travel is 180 kms from bangalore to my village chikkaballapur district.I think so many people's of sp125 users don't know them how to handle this bike accelerator, Because of this bike is not like that compare to other bikes.See accelerator giving continueously, Roughly, Give raising in up roads that never gives you kmpl.If you want more mileage from this sp125 then keep display in kmpl mode only then it will be varying according to how you giving accelerator how you handle this smoothly & all regarding giving accelerator.See performance is in your hands only how you can handle this sp125 accelerator.In the highways, Long drive downs slightly raise accelerator then even itself reaches to the speed of 80+ kmph then also it shows display 99.9kmpl/litre when comes up roads don't give more accelerator itself comes to down below 50 like 48, 47, 45 kmph green economy indication you maintain in most of up side going roads.How you smoothly give accelerator this is showing display will be 99.9km/litre maintain this display whatever possible at least at even worst condition should maintain display level 70+ to 80 kmpl /litre & try to keep maintaining display at 90kmpl to 99.9kmpl/litre between whatever you able to handled smoothly that much kmpl you will get from this wonderful bike that is in your driving hands only.Daily i am going to bangalore for office is 90km distance from my village.I will reach in 1 hour 45 minutes only.Daily 180km up & down daily 200 rs.Petrole now petrol rate is 94 rs + 😊😊😊 but anyway my sp125 is giving mileage now is for 1km 1rs petrole consuming.This is a awesome bike i never seen before.
only 3 days have passed experiencing the sp125 disc version. my (single ride) use as daily commute 35.4 + 35.4 (=70.8) kms on a fixed Highway route. it gives me 70.8 kmpl besides 50-60 KMPH smooth variable speed. what is exciting, it's mileage is increasing each and everyday run. and I'll update the same next time according to usage. Within city I found 64 + kmpl. I ve on ride video recodings (in spells) as proof of test result. smooth engine start, minimum noise during ride, excellent pick up and braking mechanism, masculine look, great aerodynamic design, cool smart digital instrument console, good LED headlight and marking light electrical system and offcourse great mileage as stated earlier. M totally happy and somehow feeling thankful to a person who himself suggested this honda product though he owns a hero passion pro bs6 for which he is not satisfied. the persons who need more info about my real-time experience over this bike performance must drop me queries into my mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This is very unfortunate that its engine started to over heating after riding of 10km and even 3 month old bike starts showing this major issue and you will be very annoy when your right leg over the break near engine will start burning and you will not able to tolerate it.I bought this bike from jb honda, Delhi and also approached service centre where those people are unable to sort out this problem.Actually this is a manufacturing major fault of new sp125.Also the front motor guard will hit the engine when you take the front brake.Two major faults that one can not avoid.I will suggest buyers to stay away of this bike.I am very much disappointed and fed up this its these problems.
Honda sp 125 all reviewers hyped gear shifting problems are biggest issue.For the cost of 1lac we had to risk our lives.I'll speak negative, Show room people low knowledge and skill level is another bigger problems for all bs6 engines.Note my point service person never shows his inability, But try to convince you to live with problems.You can drive more than 52 km and gives vibration and with in 5 minutes you will feel pain.You can not drive more than 20 minutes continuously in highways.Also don't follow digital for mileage for me it shows 85km.But i check based on km run i got 75km only.Honda must understand we indians are not fool and spend money for their technical negligence.
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SP 125
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get the exact information.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- Honda SP 125 retails in the price range of Rs. 77,145 - 81,441 (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for an estimated on-road price. Moreover, if you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information.
- 73000 - 80000 Sp125 disc
- In general, there are 5-years of insurance charges included in the new bike/scooter purchase. Moreover, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- The BS4 iteration of Honda SP 125 has been discontinued and no longer available for sale in the market.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- You can search and contact Authorized Dealer
- Exchange of a bike would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers are driven, no. of owners, and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with the nearby dealership. Bike Showrooms.
- I don't want to exchange my bike for any other bike, since it is easy and economical to maintain and reliable and tough of course.
- Sz rr 2016, 22000 km driven i want to exchange with mt15 how much i have to pay.
Honda SP 125 News Updates
How Does Newly Launched TVS Raider 125 Fare Against It Foes?
Top Five Petrol-powered Motorcycles With The Lowest Ownership Cost
Honda SP 125: Old vs New
Honda SP 125 Price FAQs
What is the Honda SP 125 on-road price Ambernath?
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda SP 125 in Ambernath is Rs 88,606.
What are the RTO charges for Honda SP 125 in Ambernath?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda SP 125 in Ambernath will be Rs 8,853.
What is the insurance cost of the Honda SP 125 in Ambernath?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda SP 125 in Ambernath is Rs. 5,643.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Honda SP 125 in Ambernath?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda SP 125 in Ambernath is Rs 74,110.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Honda SP 125?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda SP 125 is Rs 26992 and the EMI is 2,135.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less