Honda Hornet 2.0 On Road Price in PuruliaChange City
|Hornet 2.0 STD||
||View Diwali Offers|
|Hornet 2.0 Repsol Edition||
||View Diwali Offers|
Honda Hornet 2.0 Price in Purulia
Hornet 2.0 Models On Road Price in Purulia
|Hornet 2.0 Models||On Road Price|
|Hornet 2.0 STD||Rs. 1.54 Lakh|
|Hornet 2.0 Repsol Edition||Rs. 1.57 Lakh|
Calculate Honda Hornet 2.0 EMI
Price of Hornet 2.0 Competitors
TVS Apache RTR 180
Rs. 1.14 LakhHornet 2.0 vs Apache RTR 180
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.11 LakhApache 160 4V Price in Purulia Hornet 2.0 vs Apache 160 4V
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Rs. 1.32 LakhApache 200 4V Price in Purulia Hornet 2.0 vs Apache 200 4V
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 1.05 LakhApache RTR 160 Price in Purulia Hornet 2.0 vs Apache RTR 160
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.39 LakhMT 15 Price in Purulia Hornet 2.0 vs MT 15
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 1.07 LakhFZ V3 Price in Purulia Hornet 2.0 vs FZ V3
Hero Xtreme 160R
Rs. 1.11 LakhXtreme 160R Price in Purulia Hornet 2.0 vs Xtreme 160R
Rs. 1.09 LakhXBlade Price in Purulia Hornet 2.0 vs XBlade
Yamaha FZS-FI V3
Rs. 1.07 LakhFZS-FI V3 Price in Purulia Hornet 2.0 vs FZS-FI V3
Hornet 2.0 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Sticker KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 663GST Price :- 185Total Price :- 848
Side StandAuthorised Dealer Price :- 133GST Price :- 37Total Price :- 170
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 561GST Price :- 157Total Price :- 718
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 758GST Price :- 212Total Price :- 970
Rider Foot RestAuthorised Dealer Price :- 99GST Price :- 27Total Price :- 126
4 Offers Available
Hornet 2.0 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.4/5
- Looks (15)
- Engine (13)
- Comfort (12)
- Performance (12)
- Style (11)
- Mileage (10)
- Seat (9)
- Service (8)
- Speed (6)
- Price (5)
- Pickup (4)
Best bike for city commute.Lightweight (142kgs) makes handling very easy.Smooth refined engine trademark honda.This looks like a beast and is easily one of the best looking bikes in the parking lot.110/70 & 140/70 tyres looks awesome and gives really good balance and stability.Brakes are really good, You can almost completely depend on the front brakes.Mileage of 40 around.Smooth gear shifts.And excellent torquelow and mid range performance is best in the class.You tend to feel the absence of a 6th gear but that's ok unless you are buying this bike to race on a daily basis.Initial issues described here like engine heating and noise from rear brakes (just clean the disk) and all are eliminated after 1st service.Some bikes may tend to have a lockset issue, Which again resolves in a month or so on its own or then a new lockset can be installed.I would definitely recommend for a smooth makkhan experience and a pleasurable riding.
I face a very big issue in my rear disc.Which is not like disc brake the drum break is even more good than this disc.It is a worst rear disc brake i have used.And also it creates a creeping noise in the rear disc.
Overall gud and excellent bike in riding and touring and racing and enjoying overall gud and excellent bike in riding and touring and racing and enjoying
Best city bike.Easy to handling.Very good looking reliable honda engine.Mileage more than 55 km per liter.
Good quality, Refinery engine, Good looking, Comfortable ride, Good quality sound, Double abs, Bs6, Cheep rate.
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Hornet 2.0
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 per cent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- We'd suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized service center to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- IRDAI has made it mandatory for all new two-wheelers to be issued a 5-year insurance cover. This has been done to ensure that the maximum number of two-wheelers remain insured and also to minimize incidents of lapsed, expired policies, and uninsured vehicles. If you have just bought a brand new scooter or bike and decided to go with basic third-party bike insurance, you will necessarily have to buy a 5-year insurance policy. But if you choose to purchase comprehensive two-wheeler insurance for your new bike, then your policy tenure will be 3 years and not 5 years.
- Honda has not shared any plans to deliver the said model - with dual channel ABS. I guess you can only wait.
- Honda Hornet 2.0 is only available in a single 'Standard' variant that features a single-channel ABS system.
- Honda giving you upside down fork instead of dual channel abs.. Lol 🤣🤣psycho honda😄
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- I want exchange my bike Hornet 2.0 honda
- I want exchange my bike Hornet 2.0 honda
Honda Hornet 2.0 News Updates
How Different Is The Honda CB200X From The Hornet?Aug 20, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Which 200cc Naked Has The Best Headlight?Jun 27, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Pulsar NS200 vs Apache RTR 200 4V vs Hornet 2.0: Performance Numbers ExplainedMar 22, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Can The Honda Scrambler Stir The Hornet’s Nest?Feb 5, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Now Pay More For The Honda Unicorn, XBlade And Hornet 2.0Jan 8, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Hornet 2.0: Review In ImagesDec 2, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Best Sports_Naked Bikes in India
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Rs. 1.05 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
Rs. 1.11 Lakh
Yamaha MT-15 Price
Rs. 1.39 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.32 Lakh
TVS Raider Price
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.33 Lakh
KTM 125 Duke Price
Rs. 1.70 Lakh
KTM 200 Duke Price
Rs. 1.85 Lakh
Hero Xtreme 160R Price
Rs. 1.11 Lakh
Honda Hornet 2.0 Price FAQs
What is the Honda Hornet 2.0 on-road price Purulia?
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Purulia is Rs 1,54,853.
What are the RTO charges for Honda Hornet 2.0 in Purulia?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Purulia will be Rs 13,235.
What is the insurance cost of the Honda Hornet 2.0 in Purulia?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Purulia is Rs. 9,264.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Purulia?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Purulia is Rs 1,32,354.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Honda Hornet 2.0?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 is Rs 42497 and the EMI is 3,813.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :