Honda Grazia On Road Price in MohaliChange City
|Grazia Drum BS6||
||View January Offers|
|Grazia Disc BS6||
||View January Offers|
|Grazia Repsol Edition||
||View January Offers|
Honda Grazia Price in Mohali
Grazia Models On Road Price in Mohali
|Grazia Models||On Road Price|
|Grazia Drum BS6||Rs. 89,512|
|Grazia Disc BS6||Rs. 97,490|
|Grazia Repsol Edition||Rs. 99,808|
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 85,099S1 Price in Mohali Grazia vs S1
Rs. 90,799RV400 Price in Mohali Grazia vs RV400
Hero Electric Atria
Rs. 66,640Atria Price in Mohali Grazia vs Atria
Hero Electric Photon
Rs. 74,240Photon Price in Mohali Grazia vs Photon
PURE EV Epluto 7G
Rs. 86,999Epluto 7G Price in Mohali Grazia vs Epluto 7G
Calculate Honda Grazia EMI
Grazia Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 225GST Price :- 63Total Price :- 288
Side StandAuthorised Dealer Price :- 333GST Price :- 93Total Price :- 426
Wind ScreenAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1990GST Price :- 557Total Price :- 2547
HornAuthorised Dealer Price :- 203GST Price :- 56Total Price :- 259
Fairing FrontAuthorised Dealer Price :- 898GST Price :- 251Total Price :- 1149
4 Offers Available
Grazia User Reviews
- Mileage (9)
- Comfort (4)
- Performance (4)
- Engine (4)
- Looks (4)
- Lights (3)
- Pickup (3)
- Price (3)
- Service (2)
- Parts (2)
- Seat (2)
Am quite shocked seeing that this bike has a rating of 4, I've been using this bike for past 9 months and this is a true pain i don't know if there was a phase of r&d to this bike nothing works as it should the lock is faulty there's no front weight which makes it pop wheelies when you have a pillion which is really really risky and when you're stuck in traffic lack of front end weight make your handle so so light that you can't balance the vehicle as the handle moves left and right, And the key set key either locks in or the seat and fuel buttons stop working all of sudden, The fuel cap is placed so deep that it makes a pain b**t at fuel stations, I can say atleast one problem for every part center stand is faulty, Grab rails front container, What not.You name it has it ( a problem )only pro to this vehicle is its mileage cons -bike itself is a con.
I got delivery of grazia disc top most model yday.Pickup is good but as expected for 125 cc, Led head light is too poor, Seat n riding is very comfortable, Braking so so, Look is very sporty n manly, Auto of on idling of 3 secs n starts on throattle a nice feature, Sound is smooth, Starts quickly on morning although no choke provided, Costs 97k on road inclusive of regd.N insurance at bhubaneswar.Accessories beyond this.Full fibre body.Dosn't start if side stand is on.You get a clock on desk meter.Let's see how the performance after services.
Best thing about this scooter is the looks.But the fuel filling system and glove box disappoints a little.Mileage in city is around 50-55kmpl and, If you are using only in streets, As i do, You gonna get almost around 35-38 of a liter only.Overall scooter is quite good at handling on entire speed scale.Road grip is superior and is quite good at taking turns.The combi braking system is also very good and allows to stop at a quite impressive deceleration without discomfort.
Good lunch and then anyone else is a good night babs i love you so much for your good wishes and blessings to you and your family and friends and family members of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the birthday of our beautiful memories of my life is very good and good night
Actually Honda should give all models engine kill swatch. some people wanted in top model but Honda did wrong things.Also color options not good everything is ok ok ok but above update things not good.....
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Grazia
- The Honda Grazia BS6 comes with a price tag of Rs. 75,859 (Ex-showroom, Delhi). Follow the link to get the details of the estimated on-road price of the vehicle in your respective city. Price. Moreover, the price which is shown on the website from different cities give an approximate idea but they do not include dealer handling charges, logistic charges, accessories charges or third party insurance. So, the final quote will be shared by the authorized dealership. We here at ZigWheels, try to get close to the on-road price by including all the basic charges like RTO, standard insurance, etc so that one can make a road map before buying a vehicle.
- The Honda Grazia BS6 comes with a price tag of Rs. 75,859 (Ex-showroom, Delhi). Moreover, follow the link to get the details of the estimated on-road price of the vehicle in your respective city. Price.
- The exact information regarding the CSD prices of the scooter can be only availed at the authorized dealership. Thus, we would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized dealership for more information. Click here for the dealership:Dealers.
- What is the price of honda grazia bs6 through cds
- Generally, the documents required while purchasing a vehicle are proof of identity (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc,), proof of address (driving license, electricity bill, etc.), and income proof (bank statement, salary certificate, etc. Also, if you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership for more information.
Honda Grazia News Updates
Evoke Your Inner Marc Marquez WIth This Special Edition Honda
THIS Is The Sporty 125cc Honda Scooter We Want In India
You’ll Now Have To Pay More For The Activa & Other Honda Scooters
Best Scooters in India
TVS Jupiter 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS Scooty Zest Price
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.00 Lakh
Honda Activa 6G Price
Ola Electric S1 Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Honda Grazia Price FAQs
What is the Honda Grazia on-road price Mohali?
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda Grazia in Mohali is Rs 89,512.
What are the RTO charges for Honda Grazia in Mohali?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda Grazia in Mohali will be Rs 5,468.
What is the insurance cost of the Honda Grazia in Mohali?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Grazia in Mohali is Rs. 5,925.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Honda Grazia in Mohali?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda Grazia in Mohali is Rs 78,119.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Honda Grazia?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda Grazia is Rs 24406 and the EMI is 2,251.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less