Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Specifications
(6 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Engine Displ. :||999.11 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Power :||88.91 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Specifications Summary
|CRF1000L Africa Twin Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|ABS Rs. 13.50 lakh||999.11 cc, 88.91 PS @ 7500 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Overview
Specs of CRF1000L Africa Twin Competitors
Suzuki V Strom 1000
Rs. 13.45 lakhV Strom 1000 Specs Compare with Africa Twin
Rs. 13.75 lakhHayabusa Specs Compare with Africa Twin
Triumph Tiger 800
Rs. 12.00 lakhTiger 800 Specs Compare with Africa Twin
Rs. 13.00 lakhSuperSport Specs Compare with Africa Twin
MV Agusta Brutale 800
Rs. 15.60 lakhBrutale 800 Specs Compare with Africa Twin
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CRF1000L Africa Twin
Q. I'm 5'7"ft, is it comfortable for me to ride the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin?
- Yup, it totally depends on experience and it also has lowering kits from touratech which will definitely make it easy. You must take a test ride at the 820mm setting which is the lowest stock setting to fully understand it will work for you. My opinion is that it should since my brother is your height and has no issues.
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin comes with a saddle height of 820-840 mm will be a little difficult to drive. Moreover, we would suggest you take the test drive of the vehicles so that you can understand the difference which will help you to make a final decision for your purchase - Honda Bike Showrooms
Q. I would like to buy a 250 cc bike within a budget range of two lakhs. should I wait for the new Suzuki 300 cc arrival or should I go for any current options? I use the bike for the daily commute and occasional long distant tours. - Africa Twin?
- I am not sure why you mentioned the AT at the end, hoping thats a TYPO of some sort. The AT is a 1000cc bike, the 2020 will be a 1100 CC variant. As for the question you have if I were you, I would consider the Mojo or the CB 300. I think you should ride them and see which one suits you the best.
- There is no official update from brand regarding the launch of Suzuki 300 in India. Now considering your concern of daily commute and occasional travelling there can be good options to name a few are Yamaha FZ 25, Honda CBR250R, KTM 250 Duke and Royal Enfield Classic 350. To fetch more details regarding the bike follow the given link: https://www.zigwheels.com/newbikes/bikes-between-1-to-2-lakhs
- Thank you for your response.