Honda CBR650R On Road Price in RoorkeeChange City
|CBR650R STD BS6||
||View January Offers|
Honda CBR650R Price in Roorkee
CBR650R Models On Road Price in Roorkee
|CBR650R Models||On Road Price|
|CBR650R STD BS6||Rs. 9.88 Lakh|
Calculate Honda CBR650R EMI
4 Offers Available
CBR650R User Reviews
- Experience (1)
- Comfort (1)
- Looks (1)
- Performance (1)
- Power (1)
This machine is magical insane smoothness with extra power and the Austin racing exhoust sound is out of the world nice front good looking side view tail is liittle bit couse overall its look like DNA of fireblade
I am really mad about this bike.Its an inline 4 faring bike n not all just as cheep.If i got a chance to get hands on one.I will definitely get one.Its my dream bike.
It's comfortable, feels like runs hot in traffic, an quickshifter autoblipper is a feature which i find missing, breaks could be better, stalls often
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CBR650R
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For the best deals, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership.
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Honda CBR1000RR has been discontinued and is not available for sale in the market. Moreover, Honda CBR650R is priced at Rs. 8.88 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi).
- Yrs to zig wherl andwrr
- Can't compare 650 to a fire blade
- It’s just based on your need , Kawasaki 650 is 2 cylinder and CBR650R is 4 cylinder , seating posture in Kawasaki 650 so you can do like 500-700kms per day cos it has relaxed seating , but CBR 650 bit aggressive seating like sports bike so you can do like 200-400kms in a day !! My advice if you r like going to use it for daily use within city and long touring (500-700 + kms a ) go for ninja , it has aggressive 2cylinder makes you feel happy in city and in cruising highway at 120-140kmph , but if your use is like 2-4days a week and you go for week end breakfast rides like 200-300 kms with high sports driving energy and feel in cornerings go for CRB 650R !! 4cylinder engines need free road to feel it’s decent power cos it’s power comes in mid and high rpms ( half and above your bikes rpm meter ) so bit difficult to use those bike enjoyably in city with traffic conditions !! So decide wisely ! Test drive 200kms then buy !!
- I too agree 10 lac otr for a refined cbr650.It resembles its 1000 cc siblings..sometimes to the 250.Its a pure 4 cylinder..no need for after market exhaust. Ninja 650 with excellent refinement, stability is a two cylinder sports tourer less heat from engine tft display excels when in terms of price and service excellence. Why not zx 6R 2 lac more ..than cbr with a real track gene Thanks.
- If you haven't rode any sports bike before , you might want to go for a 300-400 cc segment . check it out and get familiar with the power and them move up the ladder . because on Indian roads even 650 inline 4 is more than enough to seriously injure you if you don't know how the power works on a proper sports bike .
Honda CBR650R News Updates
Here Are The Highest-selling Big Bikes From July 2021Aug 22, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
2021 Honda Gold Wing Sold Out!Jul 2, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
2021 Honda CBR650R: Top 5 HighlightsApr 1, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
BREAKING: Honda CBR650R And CB650R Ride Into The CountryMar 30, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
EXCLUSIVE: Honda CBR650R Launching SoonFeb 18, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.57 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.36 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.59 Lakh
Yamaha R15 V4 Price
Rs. 1.72 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.14 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.36 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.34 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.64 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2.09 Lakh
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Price
Rs. 3.24 Lakh
Honda CBR650R Price FAQs
What is the Honda CBR650R on-road price Roorkee?
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda CBR650R in Roorkee is Rs 9,88,175.
What are the RTO charges for Honda CBR650R in Roorkee?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda CBR650R in Roorkee will be Rs 71,149.
What is the insurance cost of the Honda CBR650R in Roorkee?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda CBR650R in Roorkee is Rs. 27,663.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Honda CBR650R in Roorkee?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda CBR650R in Roorkee is Rs 8,89,363.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Honda CBR650R?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda CBR650R is Rs 215049 and the EMI is 24,351.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less