Honda CBR PriceHonda CBR price starts at Rs. 1.65 lakh for the cheapest model CBR250R with a 249 cc engine claiming mileage of 30 kmpl and goes up to Rs. 16.43 lakh for the top model CBR1000RR with a 999 cc engine claiming mileage of 18 kmpl. Honda offers a series of 2 new CBR models in India. CBR250R (Rs. 1.65 lakh) and CBR1000RR (Rs. 16.43 lakh) are among the popular bikes from this Honda CBR sports bike family. Select a CBR bike to know the latest offers in your city, prices, variants, specifications, pictures, mileage and reviews.
Honda CBR Models in India
Rs. 1.65 lakh Onwards
Get Loan starting @9.7%
- 249.6 cc
- 30 kmpl
- 26.5 PS @ 8500 rpm
Rs. 16.43 lakh Onwards
Get Loan starting @6%
- 999 cc
- 18 kmpl
- 191.7 PS @ 13000 rpm
Honda CBR Comparisons
Recently Asked User Questions about Honda CBR
- When did bs6 cbr 250will launch Many showroom owners telling that Now bs4 cbr250r is stopped due to launch of bs6I waiting to buy a cbr250r but currently it's not available
- For now, Honda CBR250R features a BS4-compliant engine and is most likely to receive the BS6 unit before the norms kick in. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Not likely as this month's(NOV 2019) sales have decreased to just 8 units. They may discontinue it.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates. All the spare parts will be easily available in the authorized Service centre of Honda. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- I think no, the spares parts are so rare,Do you need a visor ! Have to wait minimum span of 1week maximum span of 2-3months
- Yes it is worth buying. the Japanese cbr 250r 2011 engine is still refined in 2020. it can even compete with opponents. of the best and finest honda engine. but you can wait go for CBR 300R which Honda will launch shortly according to them.
- No..! the years have past and there are lot of other good options out there, HONDA india line up are not good..
- Put some more money and go for CB300R. CBR is a great bike adding 25k on it u can get bigger honda and better acceleration and same reliability.
Honda CBR Expert Reviews
Honda RC213V-S First Ride Review
As part of the Honda Asian Journey 2017, we got to sample Honda’s incredible MotoGP bike for the roadDec 8, 2017 | By Priyadarshan Bawikar | Photography: Eshan Shetty
Honda CBR1000RR: First Ride!
As Honda's flagship models, the CBR1000RR and the CB1000R step on the Indian soil, Team ZigWheel's raging bull, Muntaser Mirkar investigates how fast the two big Hondas really are.Dec 9, 2008 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda CBR User Reviews
CBR250R4.2336 reviews & ratings
Stay away from Honda CBR-250Rs BS4 editions. Beware it’s just the name Honda Sells in India not a quality product or service now a days. I am already a victim of this, so just sharing my experience. Most of the ownership reviews you find online are for older editions which make you fall for CBR250R if you like refinement.So does most of the bike rental services like Wicked Ride or DriveZy have older 2016-17 editions and they are awesome to experience.That was my validation & research before I bought the CBR on May 11th 2019. (CBR 250R Sep 2018 Manufactured)Issues I faced from day 1 of bike delivery are: HMSI Ticket No 1-71490982781.1.Heavy engine vibrations due to slipped engine mount bolts also they replaced Rocker arm, CAM, Shims & Sprocket set to address overall vibrations. 2.Handle wobbling between 70-80 kmph, they replaced Cone set assembly and didn’t resolve the issue. It seems they are defective tyres, they replaced rear tyre still issue not resolved.3.Metal clicking noise from frames and under tank. Issue was addressed by applying foam tape between frame (chassis) and Tank and Side body panels.4.ASC damaged radiator during water wash- which they had to replace after a fight proving their incompetence.Most of the new BS4 CBRs have these vibrations issues just check any CBR forum on FB or online.. In a nutshell you might be lucky to get a good unit. However, ASCs service competence is crap. You will suffer with their trial and error method of fixing issues.They trust in your patience to cover their incompetence. My 79 days old CBR250 R spent 30 days in ASCs- 8 attempts - still handle wobbling issue is not fixed. HMSI BLR regional head is also aligned for this since 3 weeks for last 3 attempts.Shanks 8 months ago
CBR1000RR4.022 reviews & ratings
My first litre class bike is one of the best bikes out there in the market. CBRs always have been known for their stability and comfort however, this is the only CBR I have ridden which has mad power and superb torque which is controllable as well if you know how to ride it. Killer looks and damn sexy bikeRohan 2 weeks ago
Honda CBR News Updates
New Honda Fireblade Spotted At Suzuka
The updated Fireblade could be unveiled at EICMA and will take the fight to Kawasaki and Ducati in WSBK next yearOct 24, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Next-gen Honda Fireblade To Get Active Aero
Small winglets on the new CBR1000RR will deploy at speed for better aerodynamicsSep 9, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Dominates Round Three Of INMRC 2019
Clear race wins, last minute overtakes and one of the fastest lap times, the third round of INMRC 2019 had it allAug 5, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.46 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 150
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.73 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.22 lakh
KTM RC 200
Rs. 1.97 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.01 lakh
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.37 lakh
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.53 lakh
Hero Splendor Plus
KTM 125 Duke
Rs. 1.38 lakh