Honda CB Hornet 160R BS4
CB Hornet 160R BS4 Alternatives
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CB Hornet 160R BS4
- It is exceptional. If you aren't looking for rash driving it, Hornet gives you one of the best on road experience.
- Honda has discontinued the CB Hornet 160R and it is not available for sale in the market.
- Its very good and comfortable. I covers 600km in one day. Overall trip I drove 1200km with in 4 days.
- Honda has discontinued the CB Hornet 160R and it is not available for sale in the market. Moreover, Bajaj Pulsar 150 is still a great option if you’re looking for an entry-level 150cc motorcycle. The motor offers likeable performance with a hint of brashness, which has made the Pulsar brand so popular among the youth. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Honda engine and Bajaj engine are different. If you like to sporty looks, go for Hornet. Pulsur 150 is a decent office use bike. Ride comfort is also different. I will suggest go for test drive. Price difference is also there. Hornet is more stable that pulsur 150 when you are in highway.
- Without a doubt, Hornet is better. Pulsar is better for quick rides though. It's distribution of power is slightly better than Hornet. But overall, Hornet is the deal.
- The Honda CB Hornet 160R BS4 has been discontinued by the brand. Still, we would suggest you to visit the nearest dealership to check if there is any stock left for the bike. Follow the given link to get the dealer details - Dealers.
- I want hornet 160 r
- No, the Honda CB Hornet 160R has been discontinued and replaced by the Hornet 2.0. Moreover, you may connect with the nearest authorized dealership of Honda for more details.
- You need to search i their x showroom if they have some stock left else you should go latest one
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brands end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Yes I'm waiting so pleas process
CB Hornet 160R BS4 User Reviews
- Most Relevant
This is best bike.Osam bike best mileage this bike 55km pl.Pr ltr.Good fabulous nice grip best bike.
Excellent performance found after bought this motorcycle.I have travelled almost 23000 kilometres without any major trouble.Travelled all over bangladesh in last september 2020 in 11 days and rode 4279 kilometres.Thank you.
Fine.Nice but heavier.Spare parts not available.Light worst.Controlling fine.Shock absorber quite positive.
Good look and style but not comfortable i purchased honda showroom purnia and good service this showroom
The mileage is very good for a 160cc heavy ride.I've been riding hornet for five years now and it's a pleasure every time.
Its good a bike.In 150-60cc section.It is good for biking within 100km.Even in city traffic it's performance, Pickup is good.Mileage is 43-45km/lit when max speed recorded on my bike is 119kmph.I f ride is in economy, Mileage is up to 50 km/lit.My longest trip on this bike was 150km of which 70km was in hills.I enjoyed that ride.But mud was clogged in the bearings and i had to shift on 1st gear on a 40° slope.When cleaned the bike could climb same slope in 4th gear.So engine power is good enough.Some features wich i am not satisfied with are suspension, Head light focus, Seat material, Tyre design.Suspension is it bit hard even with adjustments.Head light focus is straight which is good for city ride but not for night touring.For night touring headlight must fall on road at least 100 to 150 ft in front of bike but that is not possible with company settings.Seat material is bit hard and not comfortable for continuous riding above 1 hr.I found that tyre design with curved margin is not suitable for roads with low grip conditions or with loose gravel, Bike often loosses grip on corners.But it's good for speed riding in ideal road conditions.Overall experience is somewhat satisfactory for a commuter who doesn't have to carry luggage on the back.Last thing company service centers are very good with polite and well trained staff.Monthly servicing has always been satisfactory.
Its good a bike. In 150-60cc section. It is good for biking within 100km. Even in city traffic it's performance, pickup is Good. Mileage is 43-45km/lit when max speed recorded on my bike is 119kmph. If ride is in economy, mileage is up to 50 km/lit. My longest trip on this bike was 150km of which 70km was in hills. I enjoyed that ride. But mud was clogged in the bearings and I had to shift on 1st gear on a 40° slope. When cleaned the bike could climb same slope in 4th gear. So engine power is good enough. Some features wich I am not satisfied with are Suspension, Head light focus, seat material, Tyre design.Suspension is it bit hard even with adjustments.Head light focus is straight which is good for city ride but not for night touring. For night touring headlight must fall on road at least 100 to 150 ft in front of bike but that is not possible with company settings.Seat material is bit hard and not comfortable for continuous riding above 1 hr.I found that Tyre design with curved margin is not suitable for roads with low grip conditions or with loose gravel, bike often loosses grip on corners. But it's good for speed riding in ideal road conditions.Overall experience is somewhat satisfactory for a commuter who doesn't have to carry luggage on the back.Last thing company service centers are very good with polite and well trained staff. Monthly Servicing has always been satisfactory.
With my experience my Hornet 160R CBS is a beast in its own Style ,performance ,engine but my suggestion is to Honda is give the build quality bit high & should have engine k**l switch on its segment....my version compare to all bike Hornet is the most affordable bike & best safest bike in Indian roads ,but Polin was not comfortable for long rides & head light was very low night ride was somewhat difficult with that... Overall rating is 4.5/5 O.5 is due to built quality & engine k**l switch & headlight ...
King of City Roads. You can get Great Performance in this Segment but in Comfort its good for Rider but poor for Pillion. Bike Looks Like a Beast when Comparing with Yamaha FZS,TVS Apache,Suzuki Gixxxer. Good Servicing from Honda. Use Synthetic Oil for Good PerformanceService Cost - 1200-1500 INRTyres last for - 26k to 28k KmChain Kit - 10k to 12kMileage - 48 to 50 in City & 50-52 in Empty Roads
It looks like a heavy motorcycle with sharp graphics, But easy to handle.I've never faced any issues while cornering for revving highly or breaking suddenly.I like the mileage and the maintenance costs.It gives me the confidence while riding via national highway.But the seat is not so comfortable.We need to take rest after cover every 80/95kilometer.