Honda Aviator Overview
The Aviator has been one of the longest standing scooters in the country from the stables of Honda. The Japanese auto major hasupdated the scooter for 2018 with minor aesthetic and practical features. It now gets an LED headlamp with ‘Aviator’ signature inside the housing. There’s also a metal exhaust heat shield, an apron-mounted hook at the front and a retractable hook below the seat. Other than these changes, the scooter is essentially the same as its predecessor. There’s a new colour Pearl Spartan Red colour scheme available. With this, the total colour variants stand at four, with the existing ones being Pearl Igneous Black, Matte Selene Silver Metallic and Pearl Amazing White.
Power for the 2018 Honda Aviator comes from the same engine as the earlier gen model. Working in conjunction with a CVT unit, the 109.19cc single cylinder engine is good for 8.03PS at 7000rpm and 8.94Nm at 5500rpm. Being a premium scooter, Honda has chosen to offer telescopic forks for this one, and a single hydraulic shock absorber at the rear. There’s a 12-inch front and a 10-inch rear alloy wheels shod with 90-section tubeless tyres on both ends. Brakes include 130mm drum both front and rear, with CBS. For better braking performance, Honda offers a 190mm front disc too.
Honda Aviator Colours
Matt Selene Silver Metallic
Pearl Spartan Red
Pearl Igneous Black
Pearl Amazing White
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Aviator
- For the availability, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you.
- We'd suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center in order to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Gyan honda Farid kot
- When will honda launch aviator in India??
- NO IDEA
- Yes NTORQ is definitely better than Aviator. I would say the aviator stands no chance in front of the NTORQ. NTORQ sports a bigger rim size, fatter Tyre, features the largest disc brake in its segment, the styling is of new generation and the power is awesome, you will feel like flying a jet and in no time you will find yourself addicted to it. There are so many new features in it that you will not find even on bikes like auto-choke, Bluetooth connectivity, navigation assist, highly advanced and intelligent speedometer console and much more. Now if you wanna buy it, just go for it without a second thought as there is no other scooty capable of giving a competition to the NTORQ.
- Go and take a test ride..... cause Ntorq is all about riding with awesome features... bway you can check out the difference on youtube.
- Yes in all terms. Only positive thing is performance and display. Poor mileage bike.
- I have seen most ladies driving Activa in my town merrily.
- Activa 5g Pleasure is good and light weight
- 5g is the best for city and for ladies
- Aviator is good...avrege mileage sb acha h me jupiter chala rha hu very bed experience oil bahut pita h
- *Aviator doesn't have market value *Otherwise go for Activa*Jupiter is best choice
- I own a Jupiter but personally like Aviator for its looks
Honda Aviator User Reviews
The driving experience is really well appreciated, It's really comfortable for daily purposes, The best thing about aviator is the low maintenance and easily replacable parts one could do that on his/her own, Mileage would be around 40-45, It does vibrate on a high speed, It vibrates when you cross 80 kmph.Overall great performance, Great family scooter with a manly look.
According to me, My aviator is a antic peace nowadays, Because this scooty is old.My aviator have the extra weight in comparison of current new scooties.Andwhich gives me 27 kmpl of mileage per litre and it can be more than that from my opinion.Which is the best vehicle i have which feels like a old is gold feeling in front of nowadays scooters.
It is my first scooter and I just love it, I would never sell it, because maintanence, performance , comfort, it's brilliant. Honda discontinued this model for 2020, I feel sad and feel terrible, I want to change my scooter and thought to purchase aviator again, but couldn't do it. I feel sad for this brand.
I had old 1st aviator when it launched in india I used it for around 9 years and recently got new one and sold one Only 2 problem I face one is I feel little outdated compare to other bikes in this segment and second is the mileage I get around 40kms
3.8Mileage very bad. mileage very
mileage very bad. mileage very bad.mileage very bad. mileage very bad.mileage very bad. mileage very bad.mileage very bad. mileage very bad.mileage very bad. mileage very bad.mileage very bad. mileage very bad.mileage very bad. mileage very bad.
More Customer Reviews of