About Honda Shine BS4
Honda Shine BS4 Overview
Honda has launched the BS6-compliant Shine in India for a starting price of Rs. 67, 857 (ex-showroom Delhi). That's a premium of Rs 7,867 over the BS4 drum variant. It's available in four colours: Black, Geny Grey Metallic, Rebel Red Metallic & Athletic Blue Metallic.
Powering the Shine is a new BS6-compliant 125cc motor, which is claimed to be 14 per cent more fuel-efficient than the BS4 model. It also features a 5-speed transmission (earlier 4-speed), which should help it extract more efficiency. While Honda hasn't revealed any specifications, we believe power figures to be around the same as the outgoing model -- 10.3PS and 10.30Nm.
The Shine now comes with an ACG starter, a start/stop switch, new DC headlamp, tail light, and a revised instrument console design. Other notable changes come with new graphics and chrome highlights on the headlamp visor and side panels. The seat is 27mm longer than before.
Not only this, but the Shine's wheelbase has been extended by 19mm (1285mm) and its ground clearance increased by 5mm. It retains the same suspension and braking setup as before.
Honda is offering six years (three years standard + three years optional) of extended warranty on BS6 Shine. The bike goes toe-to-toe against the Hero Super Splendor and Bajaj Discover 125.
Honda CB Shine BS4 Colours
Black With Spear Silver Metallic
Black With Imperial Red Metallic
Sunset Brown Metallic
Imperial Red Metallic
Rebel Red Metallic
Geny Grey Metallic
Athletic Blue Metallic
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CB Shine BS4
- Honda Shine has known to be an effortless motorcycle with a comfortable, wide and long seat and a even comfortable seating posture. However, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision as comfort is something which is best judged personally. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For this, we would suggest you to visit the authorized service center as they will inspect the bike and will help you to resolve the issue. You can check the service center details here.
- Noway, it is made by japan technology
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- It's depends on showroom price
- There is no much difference of seat height between Honda Unicorn 798 mm and Shine 790 mm. Please test drive the vehicle and check the comfort levels in the traffic conditions and check for the weight of the vehicle, as Unicorn weighs highest in this segment with 146 kgs, where as Shine weighs 125 Kgs. Unicorn is known for it's reliability and smooth performance among all the Honda two wheeler.
- Unicorn will be always better as the engine is still the best in Refinement, provides good mileage & has good city ride comfort
- For your height shine is best choice.. Unicorn is best for tall riders 5.8 nd above!!
- I have hero glamour 125 cc bs4 good performance low maintenance and mileage 50 - 60. I don't like glamour bs6. glamour bs4 is always best glamour is partner of my life
- Honda shine bcoz new glamour model have many issues...self start prblm...I bought new glamour model bt that is not success bike
- Am an owner of glamour bs6 model. I will suggest you to go for Honda shine. Glamour engine is not that good and lags after Speed crosses 50
- I own a CB Shine 2010 model. It can't resist speed over 60km/hr and not suitable for a long ride. It was in 2011, I went for a ride around 180kms without a break and while returning back, my bike stopped due to some issue in the carburetor. This issue repeated many times when I ride constantly at 70km/hr for about 20kms on the highway. Now I ensure my bike doesn't go beyond 60km/hr.
- I have completed a journey of 618 k.m in one day by taking 15 minutes of rest after running each 100 k.m. It has taken 14 hours to complete the journey. The bike has given 60 k.m/L of mileage and not a single issue arises in the bike Engine . BS -6 model Honda shine bike and the journey was the 2nd day of purchase..... Excellent bike ......
- I have go ahead for 216 kms in a single ride no issues occured to me I didn't give any rest to my bike I kept engine off after 216kms around 1 hour and started again for 250 kms after that no issues occured to me it is a excellent bike
CB Shine BS4 User Reviews
I have 4 Honda Bikes. We had a TVs bike in 2009, before which we were very upset, after that in 2010, we had a Hero Honda bike that was very good and very good Performance was there, then in 2016 I took my first Honda Shine which made my heart happy and after that in 2017 I took Activa 4G and again in 2018 we took two Honda CB Shine Bikes, I have not seen a good bike from Honda Shine till date., Stay in our house There is also a Royal Infilled Bullet Bike, yet brother and my father do not like any bike better than Honda Shine, so we are going to get another new honda bike tomorrow, just a complaint from my HONDA COMPANY that they His bike price has increased so much, due to which his customers are also reading a lot of charges, now it is the fault of honda company or showroom owners that I cannot tell.
Actually I am not happy with service they are given every time whenever I leave it for services they have do some mistake when I go to complain about it their answer is sorry next time we will do our best today it is more than expected vehicles came for service I 2 neglected that one because they are doing like this it may be the reason because it"s a free service then and I give it for first paid service they were continuing the negligence in service, sometimes I have a doubt that did they even change the engine oil or not everything is ok about the bike it would be better if you take care of Service Centre 2. I wished to give my vehicle for service in a company owned service centre is there any options like that otherwise it's better to leave my vehicle for service outside
Request to you, please accept my apology for grammatical mistakes. (sharing with you the experience of 2 years with Honda shine) My height is 5.11", i have purchased this bike (Honda CB Shine) for daily commuting (60 kms / day), but i believe this bike is not suitable for tall riders. Ride quality is very poor, shock absorbents are not able to manage even pot holes and gaps between paver block and road. Jerks are not at all absorbed and managed, sometimes you feel there is metal rod instead of suspensions. It may be an unique experience, but when bike exceeds 50kmph, there are micro vibration in tremendous level on handle bar and foot pecks, which leads to head and neck pain. The bike is good for those who ride it at 40kmph and short in height.
मेरा नाम दीपक दांगी है मेरे पास सीबी शाइन है और इसमें बढ़िया है सब कुछ लेकिन उच्च तकनीकी प्रॉब्लम रह गई है जैसे इंजन गार्ड लगाने पर आगे के टायर तो पर जुगाड़ रहता है उसे टच होता है ऐसी छोटी मोटी प्रॉब्लम होती रहती लेकिन और माइलेज की समस्या है इसमें माइलेज कम देती है और सब ठीक है
the engine is super smooth for a reasonable speed. when you rave it hard , you get vibration, but being a 125 cc engine, we can"t expect more. For city commute, I don"t think one can have a better option. Maneauvering in city is so easy, riding position is great, won"t make you feel tired even after long rides.I have done 400km in one stretch and I found it good.Maintenance cost is low. I got mileage between 50-60km/lit. It"s definitely not for some one rave hardy, but it"s superb for city commuting and short rides.
Honda CB Shine BS4 Expert Reviews
Can the new Yamaha Saluto clinch the crown as the best 125cc motorcycle in the Indian two-wheeler market from the Honda CB Shine? We compare both these bikes and get you the answer
Armed with best-in-class efficiency and low price tag, the Bajaj Discover 125M is here to challenge Honda CB Shine -the 125cc segment dominator.
The Bajaj Discover is back in conventional territory, with its 125 DTSi engine. We pit it against the outright leader of the category, the Honda CB Shine, to see if it can change the dynamics of the tricky commuter space. Sopan Sharma compares