Honda CBR250R Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||249.60 cc|
|Mileage :||30 kmpl|
|Power :||26.5 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Gear Box :||6 Speed|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Honda CBR250R Specifications Summary
|CBR250R Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 1.65 lakh||249.60 cc, 30 Kmpl, 26.5 PS @ 8500 rpm, Petrol view all||6 Speed Gear Box, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
|ABS Rs. 1.96 lakh||249.60 cc, 30 Kmpl, 26.5 PS @ 8500 rpm, Petrol view all||6 Speed Gear Box, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
Honda CBR250R Overview
About CBR250R Specs and Features
Honda CBR250R price starts at Rs.1.65 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Honda CBR250R ABS is priced at Rs. 1.96 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). Powering the new CBR is a new BSIV-compliant engine that is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The 249.6cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine produces 26.3PS of power at 8500rpm and 22.9Nm of torque at 7000rpm. This makes it half a PS more powerful with no change in torque figures when compared to the earlier model. The diamond-type frame is the same, with telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock unit at the back. Braking is handled by a 296mm front and 220mm rear disc brake, with dual-channel ABS on the higher variant.
Specs of CBR250R Competitors
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 1.97 lakhDuke 250 Specs Compare with CBR250R
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakhR15 V3 Specs Compare with CBR250R
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
Rs. 1.71 lakhGixxer SF 250 Specs Compare with CBR250R
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.90 lakhDominar 400 Specs Compare with CBR250R
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.14 lakhPulsar NS200 Specs Compare with CBR250R
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.08 lakhPulsar 220 F Specs Compare with CBR250R
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.62 lakhDuke 200 Specs Compare with CBR250R
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.28 lakhApache RR 310 Specs Compare with CBR250R
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Rs. 1.42 lakhPulsar RS200 Specs Compare with CBR250R
KTM RC 200
Rs. 1.91 lakhRC 200 Specs Compare with CBR250R
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CBR250R
- Yes ..if you can get your tip if foot on ground..adjust sitting position...foot pegs dothis on a mounted bike use riding boots with thick insoles...learn to master the bike in tarred. ground ...avoid heavy traffic initially...trimming seats is possible but not advisable...good luck..
- I guess no.
- LED's.... Beautiful LED's
- The Honda CBR250R has a bit bulky appearance if you have good riding experience, you'll be easily able to handle the bike. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Im 161cm and 53kg. I can easily handle it even in heavy Bangalore traffic. Even I had similar thoughts in my mind before I was about to purchase. I did a test ride. That's it. Now I have gut to cut through traffic. Its all about your passion for riding, nothing can stop it.
- CBR 250R is a bit of a heavy bike. but if you have proper riding techniques, then it's good for you.