Honda CBR250R On Road Price in PondicherryChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|CBR250R STD||Rs. 1,78,952||Rs. 1,67,891||Rs. 1,200.00||Rs. 9,861|
|CBR250R ABS||Rs. 2,10,428||Rs. 1,98,846||Rs. 1,200.00||Rs. 10,382|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Honda CBR250R Price in Pondicherry
Honda CBR250R price in Pondicherry starts from Rs. 1.68 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 19th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all CBR250R variants in Pondicherry. The top-end variant Honda CBR250R ABS is priced at Rs. 1.99 lakh. Honda CBR250R's top competitors are TVS Apache RR 310 (price starting at Rs. 2.24 lakh in Pondicherry) and KTM Duke 250 (price starting at Rs. 1.81 lakh in Pondicherry).
Honda Dealer Showrooms in Pondicherry
Hasan HondaNo. 38, 100 feet road, near RTO office, Mudiliarpet, Mudaliyarpet , Pondicherry, 605004Phone : 9443602737, 04132354034, 0412354084 Phone : 9443602737, 04132354034, 0412354084Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Moham HondaNo.151, M.G. Road, Muthialpet , Pondicherry, 605003Phone : 7373730077, 04132238104, 7373733310 Phone : 7373730077, 04132238104, 7373733310Email : email@example.com
Price of CBR250R Competitors
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.24 lakhApache RR 310 On Road Price Compare with CBR250R
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 1.81 lakhDuke 250 On Road Price Compare with CBR250R
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakhR15 V3 On Road Price Compare with CBR250R
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
Rs. 1.71 lakhGixxer SF 250 On Road Price Compare with CBR250R
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Rs. 1.42 lakhPulsar RS200 On Road Price Compare with CBR250R
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with CBR250R
KTM RC 200
Rs. 1.91 lakhRC 200 On Road Price Compare with CBR250R
Yamaha FZ 25
Rs. 1.36 lakhFZ 25 On Road Price Compare with CBR250R
Honda CBR250R Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.08 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.14 lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 1.91 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.42 lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.24 lakh
Suzuki Hayabusa Price
Rs. 13.75 lakh
KTM RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.44 lakh
Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 Price
Rs. 1.90 lakh
Suzuki 2019 Gixxer Price
Rs. 1.00 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CBR250R
- It depends on your requirements, so you sould describe you requirements in details.Most important: These are high speed machines. >135 km/h.In most of our roads you will need ABS for these speed. The only bike which provides ABS is CBR 250R.If you will ride within 40 minutes on daily basis then go for CBR 250R as its seating position is slightly leaned forward.
- If you are interested in raw power then KTM & Pulsar but if you need a bike which holds the road and goes then CBR also not to say CBR is also powerful, but pick slowly.
- It depends on d person...if person want sporty n fr Style can take Duke 200 If u want sporty n for tours perpous I take d best is CBR 250r classy one ....
- Maintaining a good bike needs a good price. Ninja is better if you go for a speed bike. With latest brand of cbr 250 rr and its performance, you might like to reconsider it. My last riding speed was 145km//h. But without the safety's. I prefered not to go ahead i'm just sharing my real life experience
- No always ninja300 man unless if you are a fan of cbr series ,coming to cbr it is a simple race machine with comfortable handlings,and with the new pricing of ninja i would suggest you to go for ninja 300 which comes with twin cylinder .
- It would be a great deal for CBR 250 as it is a limited edition but we would suggest you to get this bike checked thoroughly at authorized service center as they will be better persons to give a verdict regarding its condition. The Pulsar NS200 comes across as a well-rounded package that can efficiently take on almost every kind of task required. Be it charging into corners, riding flat out on highways or manage daily chores with ease, the Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 makes a strong case for itself. It offers good grunt, stopping power and well-balanced ergonomics which makes it an all-rounder. On the other hand, the CBR250R is a fair bet to opt for, offering enough pep to keep you thrilled. It’s also got commendable highway and city cruising dynamics, which should make it a good everyday motorcycle. Especially with the more relaxed ergonomics. CBR 250 2017 rapsol edition has more refined engine and delivers better power (25.8 PS/22.9 Nm) as compare to Pulsar NS 200 (23.5 PS/18.3 Nm).
- CBR 250R ABS is a very good bike that you will be able to ride and enjoy for many years. Its good for city use also.
- 1.3L is just about Ok for a 2017 model.
- No, it was a limited editon. For the availability, we would suggest you to walk into nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book.New Bike Showrooms - https://bit.ly/2jv2aXQ
- Click on the given link to explore available authorized dealership: https://bit.ly/2l3tZYJ
Honda CBR250R Price in India
Calculate Honda CBR250R EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less